Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

oaxaca 13th April 2010 02:47 PM

Definite bargain nice one!

I Just picked up Hard Target (as its a Woo film thats passed me by up 'til now) and 2-disc AB Halloween with funky hologram on the front cover! Both £1.50 from the local CEX.

Philleh 13th April 2010 02:53 PM

Oh man, Hard Target is blast! Underrated in my book. Lance Henriksen is fantastic, but then again when isn't he?

vincenzo 13th April 2010 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 73798)
I've been trying to cut back on DVD purchases of late but when I saw Amityville 3D 2 disc collectors edition (complete with lobby cards, 3d glasses etc) in a charity shop for £1.50 I couldn't resist!!!

Great haul there Sam. :nod:

Just picked up yet another AB Blind Dead box plus 2001 (2-disc), Sinbad Collection (3-disc), Superstition (The Witch), and 4 pre-cert videos in Falmouth. £12 total. :dance:

sgt harry 13th April 2010 03:55 PM

what a bargain

just picked up skinned alive which looks promising also head cheerleader dead cheerleader both on the film 2000 shock horror collection also gotthe corman produced F.F.Coppola directed dementia 13 and last demonic toys screenplay by DAVID S GOYER of tvs blade series and flashforward he also wrote and directed all 3 blade films zigzag 09s the unborn and is tipped to direct the new x men origins film [magneto] he also wote puppetmasters the great dark city jumper an co wrote batman begins hes also tipped for scanners the new superman film [man of steel] and a third batman installment. the s/fx on demonic toys were done by acadamy award nominy david allen not bad all for just 5 notes:thumb::pop2:

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 13th April 2010 05:45 PM

Picked up DIARY OF THE DEAD,THE USUAL SUSPECTS and TOTAL RECALL from ballbusters today....

pedromonkey 13th April 2010 07:02 PM

sgt harry, sorry i gotta do this but Goyer only directed the last blade movie, stephen Norrington made Blade 1 and Guillermo del Toro directed Blade 2, but you are right, Goyer wrote all three...

KPWNINJA 13th April 2010 07:02 PM

Picked up the Critters Collection today! :happy:

iluvdvds@Cult Labs 13th April 2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPWNINJA (Post 73941)
Picked up the Critters Collection today! :happy:

Wooo! I luv those ever-hungry Critters!

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th April 2010 07:36 PM

Kill Krites! :biggrin:

KPWNINJA 13th April 2010 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvdvds (Post 73951)
Wooo! I luv those ever-hungry Critters!

I'm just waiting for the long awaited Gremlins vs Critters and it's sequel Gremlins vs Critters vs Ghoulies! :p