Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 1st October 2012 06:59 PM

Started in on my Redemption blu's.

Watched THE NUDE VAMPIRE.

Very surreal and not to all tastes, as i've said in the past I seem to appreciate Rollin's stuff the older I get and I really enjoyed this. Very beautiful and dreamlike and a supurb transfer from redemption.:rockon:

oaxaca 1st October 2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 277773)
Ach to hell with the French release-I couldn't resist this coffin sitting on the shelf today.:happy:
Picked up Misery and DRACULA as well.:nod:

A nice sturdy box inside the coffin and a cracking booklet to boot.
So I'm glad I bought it!

Got my coffin set through the post today too. Very impressive set which makes a nice accompaniment to the BU BLIND DEAD coffin set I bough from Daemonia the other day :)

Rik 1st October 2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 277820)
Got my coffin set through the post today too. Very impressive set which makes a nice accompaniment to the BU BLIND DEAD coffin set I bough from Daemonia the other day :)

Who did you order from? As I posted above, I pre-ordered mine months ago from Sainsbury's due to it being the cheapest at £41.99 and I still haven't received a shipping email, they're usually really good with sending stuff early

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st October 2012 07:17 PM

It was only £48 in HMV.
Worth every penny!

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 1st October 2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 277627)
*longs for the days of planetaxel*

I'd agree that amazon marketplace is your best bet too. The only other place I would check is ebay.co.uk, their international sellers section can sometimes be a good place for a buy-it-now bargain. And maybe DVDworldUSA as a slightly more expensive option.

Movietyme-for an extra couple of quid-they're early and rapid.
DVDWORLDUSA are great too .....

Nordicdusk 1st October 2012 07:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Attachment 83125

Attachment 83126

Attachment 83127

oaxaca 1st October 2012 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 277825)
Who did you order from? As I posted above, I pre-ordered mine months ago from Sainsbury's due to it being the cheapest at £41.99 and I still haven't received a shipping email, they're usually really good with sending stuff early

I got mine from Sainsbury's too so your's should be with you tomorrow at the latest I would have thought. Pre-ordered mine when they were doing the 20% off pre-orders so it only came to around £38... I seem to recall Nos doing the same (if memory serves...), I wonder if he's got his yet?

Rik 1st October 2012 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 277836)
I got mine from Sainsbury's too so your's should be with you tomorrow at the latest I would have thought. Pre-ordered mine when they were doing the 20% off pre-orders so it only came to around £38... I seem to recall Nos doing the same (if memory serves...), I wonder if he's got his yet?

Hope so, just checked my order status and it still says processing

oaxaca 1st October 2012 07:51 PM

Ah yeh it was £41.99 plus and an extra 5% off via quidco I remember now. Well, when you do get yours I can confirm Sainsbury's do package it up well in a fairly sturdy box so there's little chance of it getting damaged. I've read on bluray.com that a lot of people ended up with crushed boxes from amazon due to crappy packaging.

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st October 2012 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 277820)

What's the box inside like? The US one is a sturdy box with basically a book inside that the discs slip into.