Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nordicdusk 2nd October 2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 278182)
Yep, I know how you feel :D I got paid on Friday, had about 20 DVD by Monday, Skint on Tuesday and there goes the story of Solomon Grundy.

I seem to have a fear of money cause as soon as i get it in my wallet its like a cant wait to get it back out again and gone. Atleast when im old and lonely ill still have my films :lol:

SharonLynette 2nd October 2012 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 278161)
Attachment 83290

Could not pass this up for €5. Its only Tuesday and i have gotten 20 films this week. I NEED HELP :doh:

No you don't, at this rate you are making me look good! Although an end of the week tally might tell a different story :blush:

Rik 2nd October 2012 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Reaper Man@Cult Labs (Post 278186)
One of the best King adaps!

Definitely and it holds a special place in my heart because the book was the first adult novel I read when I was 11 or 12, Fred Gwynne is excellent as always, only let down is the poor acting by Denise Crosbie

SharonLynette 2nd October 2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 278182)
Yep, I know how you feel :D I got paid on Friday, had about 20 DVD by Monday, Skint on Tuesday and there goes the story of Solomon Grundy.

Pretty much the same here although I do play the lottery so I do live in hope of being able to purchase more DVDs before the next pay day!

Nordicdusk 2nd October 2012 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 278194)
Pretty much the same here although I do play the lottery so I do live in hope of being able to purchase more DVDs before the next pay day!

I do the lotto all the time but im half afraid if i win it ill be one of those people that blows it all in no time. So have did you loose all that money bad investments the economy ,greedy friends and family... ERM no DVDS and Blu Rays

SharonLynette 2nd October 2012 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 278198)
I do the lotto all the time but im half afraid if i win it ill be one of those people that blows it all in no time. So have did you loose all that money bad investments the economy ,greedy friends and family... ERM no DVDS and Blu Rays

It depends on how extravagant you are though, I'd buy a lot more stuff but in things like clothes, food, drink, etc. I wouldn't really change that much. So I wouldn't blow a big chunk of it straight away. Of course I wouldn't mainly dedicate my life to being a stay at home cat lady with a lot of films to watch!

Nordicdusk 2nd October 2012 06:50 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 278202)
It depends on how extravagant you are though, I'd buy a lot more stuff but in things like clothes, food, drink, etc. I wouldn't really change that much. So I wouldn't blow a big chunk of it straight away. Of course I wouldn't mainly dedicate my life to being a stay at home cat lady with a lot of films to watch!

Sorry for being off topic but first thing i would buy with the lotto. A whole fleet of Hot Rods , Rat Rods and Bobbers.

Attachment 83391

Attachment 83392

Attachment 83393

Hawkmonger 2nd October 2012 06:57 PM

When are we getting a Graveyard Shift BD either side of the pond?

Rik 2nd October 2012 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 278220)
When are we getting a Graveyard Shift BD either side of the pond?

Hopefully never, one of the worst things to bear King's name, frigging horrendous film!

Hawkmonger 2nd October 2012 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 278221)
Hopefully never, one of the worst things to bear King's name, frigging horrendous film!

Ah well, different strokes. I think it's one of the better.