Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151382Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 5th October 2012, 01:43 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Nice buys Sharon, I'm also after that Nucleus double-bill DVD; have always wanted to watch CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEATH THINGS.

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti
Old 5th October 2012, 01:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I wonder what the chances that some label can turn it into a decent Blu... it's always been one of the quintessential, this-is-as-good-as-it's-gonna-get-folks DVDs... Sharon, after watching the movie, be sure to watch the trailer - there's some extra stuff in it that was prepared especially for the trailer...
Old 5th October 2012, 01:51 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
Nice buys Sharon, I'm also after that Nucleus double-bill DVD; have always wanted to watch CHILDREN SHOULDN'T PLAY WITH DEATH THINGS.
It had been on my wishlist for a while but always in the double figures and I'm cheap! But Zavvi had it for £7.95 and they still do, its worth snapping up!
oaxaca likes this.
Old 5th October 2012, 02:05 PM
Cultist

*cant upload pics*

but i have been building up my Fulci collection with:

Conquest
Four of the apocalypse

Expanded my Cannibal lot with:

The Mountain Of The Cannibal God
Eaten Alive
(and looking at getting Cannibal Ferox)

And also (you will all prob hate me for this) but im unsure about a few films so bit my tongue and bought Ultimate Shockfest, which contains the following:

(1) Don't Look In The Basement
(2) Blind Dead 3: Horror Of The Zombies
(3) Slave Of The Cannibal God
(4) City Of The Dead
(5) Alien Contamination
(6) Creepers aka Phenomena
(7) Deep Red aka Profondo Rosso
(8) Dementia 13
(9) Devil's Nightmare
(10) Don't Open Till Christmas
(11) Satanic Rites Of Dracula
(12) Driller Killer
(13) Drive-In Massacre
(14) Horror Express
(15) House By The Cemetery
(16) Messiah Of Evil
(17) Night Of The Living Dead [1968]
(18) Oasis Of The Zombies
(19) Pieces
(20) Unsane aka Tenebre

Im sure they will most likely be in not great condition BUT dont you worry, ill def be grabing a nice version of the ones i enjoy.

Old 5th October 2012, 02:08 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Plenty of good stuff there Dude, those compilation sets are good for a look and there's some quality pictures there...

No matter what anyone says, Conquest is a good movie. At least I liked it...
bdc and Nimajneb like this.
Old 5th October 2012, 03:58 PM
Cult Veteran
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader

Still no Universal Monsters coffin from Sainsbury's, or any explanation but I did get an email from them saying that my replacement Cabin in the Woods disc is delayed, 5 minutes after an email from them saying it has been posted, God knows what's going on with them, I received the disc yesterday! Last chance tomorrow otherwise I'm cancelling my order, along with the other items I've got on pre-order from them, I'll spend my £80 elsewhere!
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th October 2012, 04:00 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
Still no Universal Monsters coffin from Sainsbury's, or any explanation but I did get an email from them saying that my replacement Cabin in the Woods disc is delayed, 5 minutes after an email from them saying it has been posted, God knows what's going on with them, I received the disc yesterday! Last chance tomorrow otherwise I'm cancelling my order, along with the other items I've got on pre-order from them, I'll spend my £80 elsewhere!
That's so frustrating Rik. Hope you get it soon. Mine is currently on its way from Amazon; I hope it arrives tomorrow as I have the day off work (I usually work every weekend) and would love to have a lazy day going through that set.
Old 5th October 2012, 04:05 PM
Cultist

Ultimate Shockfest SD Blu-ray + Limited Edition Poster Horror Express / Alien Contamination / Night Of The Living Dead / Deep Red / Oasis Zombies / Messiah Evil / Satanic Rites Dracula / Dementia 13 / City ... 2011: Amazon.co.uk: Christopher Lee, Pet

Link to ultimate shockfest blu

And for got to add, also preordered Battle Royale Steely
Old 5th October 2012, 04:05 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulD View Post
That's so frustrating Rik. Hope you get it soon. Mine is currently on its way from Amazon; I hope it arrives tomorrow as I have the day off work (I usually work every weekend) and would love to have a lazy day going through that set.
I'm gonna order from Amazon if it doesn't arrive tomorrow. Like I've said, I'm saving the films until Halloween anyway, but that is beside the point. I've used them loads of times and this is the first time I've had any trouble, they're usually really good and 9 times out of 10 they're the cheapest too
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the ****ing car!
Old 5th October 2012, 04:41 PM
Cult King
Senior Moderator

According to one reviewer the Blu looks no better than a vhs.

Talk about companies trying to cash in.

Like this? Share it using the links below!