Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 281870)
Just been taking a look at it on blu and it looks great without losing the gritty look of the film. Basically it's 4:3 and keeps the natural grainy look while giving more detail, the extras look like there going to be interesting as well.

I was really impressed by the picture quality, something I mentioned in my review.

Rik 14th October 2012 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 281871)
I was really impressed by the picture quality, something I mentioned in my review.

Great review as always Nos, I expect I'll pick this up in the not too distant future

KPWNINJA 14th October 2012 02:24 PM

I have just managed to pick up the Wishmaster DVDs 1-4 on ebay for the grand total of 5.71! :eek:

Rik 14th October 2012 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPWNINJA (Post 281880)
I have just managed to pick up the Wishmaster DVDs 1-4 on ebay for the grand total of 5.71! :eek:

Only seen the first one but that is a bargain!

Nordicdusk 14th October 2012 02:39 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Attachment 86388

Attachment 86389

Just found these in a new store that just oped near my house where everything is 1.49. Have no idea what they are like but not really much out of pocket after picking them up.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 281886)
Attachment 86388

Attachment 86389

Just found these in a new store that just oped near my house where everything is 1.49. Have no idea what they are like but not really much out of pocket after picking them up.

Them is very good. A superior home invasion movie.

I believe Chaw is cut.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KPWNINJA (Post 281880)
I have just managed to pick up the Wishmaster DVDs 1-4 on ebay for the grand total of 5.71! :eek:

A very good series. Andrew Divoff's Wishmaster character is a worthy addition to the regular horror icons.

Rik 14th October 2012 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 281890)
A very good series. Andrew Divoff's Wishmaster character is a worthy addition to the regular horror icons.

Indeed, I have the Movie Maniacs Wishmaster action figure, before I boxed them all up when the kids came along, he looked good next other icons like Freddy, Jason, Leatherface etc. I might have to get them all out again now my boys are older and less likely to get scared

Nordicdusk 14th October 2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 281889)
Them is very good. A superior home invasion movie.

I believe Chaw is cut.

Them sounds really good. Shame Chaw is cut any idea if they are big cuts.

Demdike@Cult Labs 14th October 2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 281892)
Them sounds really good. Shame Chaw is cut any idea if they are big cuts.

Its 8 seconds of animal cruelty.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.