Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

platostotal 17th October 2012 03:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now, don't all rush at once...

It would be interesting to see who on here found it the cheapest (won't be HMV that's for sure)

ArgentoFan1987 17th October 2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 283158)
And the wallet gets thinner!
New York Ripper
Ratman
Manhattan Baby
The Frightened Woman
Dead Snow
Machine Girl (Wouldn't have bothered but it was a steebook and £4!)
The House by the Cemetary

Dead Snow is soooo much fun to watch. It has so much energy. A total blast of a film. If you've never seen it, watch it first . Hope you enjoy it.

demonknight 17th October 2012 03:20 PM

These arrived this morning

Halloween IV blu
Halloween V blu
Curse of frankenstein blu
Tales from the darkside season 4 dvd

Rik 17th October 2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 283163)

It would be interesting to see who on here found it the cheapest (won't be HMV that's for sure)

That's disgusting, I would say that most of us paid around £15 for it, this is a prime example of why I never buy instore from them robbing bastards!

JoshuaKaitlyn 17th October 2012 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 283164)
Dead Snow is soooo much fun to watch. It has so much energy. A total blast of a film. If you've never seen it, watch it first . Hope you enjoy it.

Actually I saw it last Sunday on Lovefilm, liked it and thought it different enough from other zombie movies to warrant an investment and seeing that out of the two copies there one had a slipcase I went for it. :happy:

oaxaca 17th October 2012 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 283163)

Hehehe £32!! HMV are chancers! I would like to know the sales figures for that item; there's bound to be at least one mug (or someone with more money than sense!).... Like many other people I got mine for £14.95

PS. I wish one or more of those US companies would stick the TERROR TRAIN blu ray up on amazon.co.uk sharpish so I don't cave in and end up spending £18 on it from amazon.com!!

platostotal 17th October 2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 283184)
Hehehe £32!! HMV are chancers! I would like to know the sales figures for that item; there's bound to be at least one mug (or someone with more money than sense!)

I had to take that pic, I laughed out loud in HMV when I saw it, imagine sales will be 00.01 if they're lucky.

keirarts 17th October 2012 04:37 PM

Not even I would take the pi$$ that badly!! £32 for a film £15 online, they need to get their act together.

All the standard editions of the major releases up to xmas are £13.99 (unless you want 3d which is dearer) from blockbusters, just stuck my money down on TED and DARK KNIGHT RISES.

BAKA 17th October 2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oaxaca (Post 283184)
PS. I wish one or more of those US companies would stick the TERROR TRAIN blu ray up on amazon.co.uk sharpish so I don't cave in and end up spending £18 on it from amazon.co.uk!!

Waiting for someone to list an item really winds me up! I keep checking for the new Katarina's Nightmare Theater release of Don't Answer The Phone to go up, since Movietyme don't seem to be carrying it.

I really miss Axel. They seemed to offer the best mixture of price and availability.

oaxaca 17th October 2012 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 283193)
I really miss Axel. They seemed to offer the best mixture of price and availability.

Totally agree!