Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

sawyer6 2nd November 2012 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Make Them Die Slowly (Post 288739)
Some Birthday treats.

Happy Birthday ,great picks

ArgentoFan1987 2nd November 2012 07:03 AM

This arrives yesterday. Hopefully I'll get more deliveries today. :pray:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 2nd November 2012 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 288782)

One of my favourite post-2000 horror films.

Make Them Die Slowly 2nd November 2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 288782)

Why do you hide all the covers AF1987?

Thanks every one for the birthday greetings.:clap:

Hawkmonger 2nd November 2012 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 288780)
Attachment 89160

Attachment 89161

Attachment 89162

Attachment 89163

Found twisted terror and most dangerous game on amazon.com with international shipping much cheaper than on .co.uk..

I've wanted a decent quality release of most dangerous game, its quite difficult with all the public domain stuff out there but this promises to be the best available!

Had a yearning for this film after watching zodiac.

**edit*** just looking at the other recent posts... happy birthday MTDS!

The Bloody Murder movie's are terrible, good for curing insomnia though.

The Most dangerous games is brillient though, as is Galaxy Express 999.
Great pick up's then. :cool:

Oh, and happy birthday MTDS, Nice Rollin collection going on there. I only have Facsination, Two Orphan vampires, and the Iron Rose but the redemption releases on all are stunning!

Handyman Joe 2nd November 2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 288618)
Well postage for the three dvds before I cancelled was $10.46 - dunno what its gone down to now Ive cancelled two on em.

So does anyone know for sure the customs situation with them??????

As everyone, including me, is getting hit lately, I'm convinced the gits at customs are tightening up, trying to squeeze some extra bucks - probably done a deal with the ailing Royal Mail as its their handling charges that're the problem. I didn't have a single incident in over 100 purchases till a few months ago, then 2 in a row. I won't buy anything for over 12 quid now, just to be on the safe side.

Demdike@Cult Labs 2nd November 2012 09:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 288780)
Attachment 89160

Attachment 89161

Attachment 89162

Attachment 89163

Found twisted terror and most dangerous game on amazon.com with international shipping much cheaper than on .co.uk..

I've wanted a decent quality release of most dangerous game, its quite difficult with all the public domain stuff out there but this promises to be the best available!

Had a yearning for this film after watching zodiac.

**edit*** just looking at the other recent posts... happy birthday MTDS!

To anyone else looking for a quality print of The Most Dangerous Game.

This version of The Most Dangerous Game from Legend Films is immaculate quality and can be bought fot £2.76 delivered. Plenty of special features as well.

Wes 2nd November 2012 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Handyman Joe (Post 288795)
As everyone, including me, is getting hit lately...

I just order my B&N Criterion stuff in one's that way they will (hopefully) not arouse suspicion and sail past customs. I got burned on a Criterion from Amazon last week - Blu was reduced but I had to stump up an extra 13 yo-yos to those pirates at customs - took the good out of the bargain...

Slippery Jack 2nd November 2012 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 288799)
I just order my B&N Criterion stuff in one's that way they will (hopefully) not arouse suspicion and sail past customs. I got burned on a Criterion from Amazon last week - Blu was reduced but I had to stump up an extra 13 yo-yos to those pirates at customs - took the good out of the bargain...

Ugh it's so annoying! I'm still waiting to hear back from B&N to check my cancellation from yesterday has actually gone through. Not impressed with their customer service so far :mmph: . . .

Wes 2nd November 2012 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 288804)
Ugh it's so annoying! I'm still waiting to hear back from B&N to check my cancellation from yesterday has actually gone through. Not impressed with their customer service so far :mmph: . . .

Yeah, I had a bad experience with them once - I ordered an Eric Rohmer DVD boxset and they sent me some Lewis Carrol books...