Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Susan Foreman 6th November 2012 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 290068)
obviously! I have never dated someone that collects like I do. In fact the only other person I've been friends with that has bought as much or been in similar films has been another female.

Nowt wrong with experimenting with lesbianism, honey!

*Expects lots of 'likes' from the boys on the forum!!!!

SharonLynette 6th November 2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 290100)
Nowt wrong with experimenting with lesbianism, honey!

*Expects lots of 'likes' from the boys on the forum!!!!

Nothing wrong with it at all, I did try, it just wasn't for me, but yes, If you don't get at least a dozen likes I would be suspicious.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 6th November 2012 02:38 PM

I have the same set and, along with the pretty cool Spinner model, there is a book in two halves it has two front covers and can be read either way as one half has designs and the other half contains photographs from the set.

PaulD 6th November 2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 290100)
Nowt wrong with experimenting with lesbianism, honey!

*Expects lots of 'likes' from the boys on the forum!!!!

Y'know Suzi, the idea that men are just a simple bunch who get off on the idea of women being with other women is a massive outdated stereotype and grossly offensive to be honest.


On a completely unrelated note, I won't believe Sharon's claims unless I see pictorial proof...

PaulD 6th November 2012 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 290103)
I have the same set and, along with the pretty cool Spinner model, there is a book in two halves it has two front covers and can be read either way as one half has designs and the other half contains photographs from the set.

Yeah, I've just been poring over the book which is fantastic. Love the lenticular art card too. Really looking forward to watching the different versions in HD and am so glad i logged onto the Bluray Bargains thread here a few months back when this was shown!

Susan Foreman 6th November 2012 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 290104)
Y'know Suzi, the idea that men are just a simple bunch who get off on the idea of women being with other women is a massive outdated stereotype and grossly offensive to be honest.

I WAS being honest!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 290104)
On a completely unrelated note, I won't believe Sharon's claims unless I see pictorial proof...

I would also be interested in Sharon's photographic evidence. But to be honest - YOU AIN'T SEEING MINE! There are youngsters on this forum, and my exploits are not for them

Baseball Fury 6th November 2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 290105)
Yeah, I've just been poring over the book which is fantastic. Love the lenticular art card too. Really looking forward to watching the different versions in HD and am so glad i logged onto the Bluray Bargains thread here a few months back when this was shown!

You're welcome. haha

PaulD 6th November 2012 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baseball Fury (Post 290107)
You're welcome. haha

Haha. Would have been a whole different story had the exchange rate suddenly gone up :)

SharonLynette 6th November 2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 290104)
Y'know Suzi, the idea that men are just a simple bunch who get off on the idea of women being with other women is a massive outdated stereotype and grossly offensive to be honest.


On a completely unrelated note, I won't believe Sharon's claims unless I see pictorial proof...


Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 290106)
I WAS being honest!



I would also be interested in Sharon's photographic evidence. But to be honest - YOU AIN'T SEEING MINE! There are youngsters on this forum, and my exploits are not for them

Photographic evidence?!? It wasn't on a porn shoot! Just a couple of low key experiments not meant to titillate anyone else! I think all my experiments fail. Bad scientist!

PaulD 6th November 2012 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 290118)
Photographic evidence?!? It wasn't on a porn shoot! Just a couple of low key experiments not meant to titillate anyone else! I think all my experiments fail. Bad scientist!

Haha. My comment was just a punchline to be honest. Hope no offence was caused!


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:17 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.