Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nordicdusk 8th November 2012 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 290857)
Hardly! I live in a very cold area, my nightwear consists of long sleeved pyjamas and knee high socks. I mention it because I get rather excited about being warm, and that the bright blue leggings that make up part of the set can be seen in the photo.

That being said, I am a bit of a tart I wouldn't go as far as posting photos of myself in anything other than normal clothes though. So there!

Ha ha you sound like my sister. If i ever call round at night she will be sitting almost in the fire in a fleece pyjamas with wool slippers on :lol:

SharonLynette 8th November 2012 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 290866)
Ha ha you sound like my sister. If i ever call round at night she will be sitting almost in the fire in a fleece pyjamas with wool slippers on :lol:

That's basically it! It's been so cold recently and I've been ill, I just haven't been able to stay warm which is why I've gone a bit bonkers but I discovered I could get very cheap legging pyjamas from Matalan so I was over the moon. I find normal pyjama bottoms annoying as they're usually too short for me, I'm 5'10", and they ride up when I'm in bed, so legging pyjamas are genius. So I have them, a new fleece top, a fleece dressing gown, thick welly socks and wooly slippers on, I'm over the moon. Plus I need to be warm to watch all the DVDs I keep buying!

Stephen@Cult Labs 8th November 2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 290862)
Now I may be an idiot, sir, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.

Sir. With all due respect, and what I say is with no disrespect to you or anyone else, but with all due respect, sir, how can you respectfully ask me such a question?

The question you should have asked is...'you sober yet'?

Haha, I do apologise. :tongue1:

Hawkmonger 8th November 2012 09:50 PM

Suzi. On an evening where I have nothing to do but drink Cherry Coke, finish off course work I should have done week's ago and dread the morning. You make my evening more amusing you loveable drunken sot.:p

R-T-C Tim 8th November 2012 09:50 PM

Working at Huddersfield today and there is a neat 2nd hand DVD shop there. Picked up Blaxploitation disc 'One Down Two to Go', low budget actioner 'Cyber Tracker' and Naschy cameo featuring 'Rotweiller' by Brian Yuzna - and all for under £5.

cloud 8th November 2012 10:05 PM

Lionsgate Horror Collection (Bride & Beyond Re-Animator, Return Of The Living Dead 3, 4 & 5, Night Of The Living Dead 3D)

Image Horror Collection Extravaganza (Created To Kill, Night Of The Demon, Intimate Stranger, The Hooker Cult Murders, Sister Sister, Shadow Play)

SS Hell Pack vol. 1

The Beast In Space (Shameless)
Almost Human (Shameless)
The Boogens
Shadows Run Black
He Lives By Night
Ghost Story
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things & Deathdream
Grindhouse Trailer Classics 3
Jekyll & Hyde Together Again
Mandingo
A Name For Evil
Death Will Have Your Eyes
The Hearse & Blood of Dracula's Castle
Emanuelle Around The World (X-rated)
Atragon
The Devil's Men & Terror
Girls On The Road
The Basement Collection
Drive-In Madness
They Don't Cut The Grass Anymore

Blu-ray:

Nightbirds
The Black Panther
Insidious

Xbox 360:

Rage
Dead Rising
Eat Lead

PS3:

God of War III

Demdike@Cult Labs 8th November 2012 10:08 PM

Well, that was surreal. :crazy:

Nordicdusk 8th November 2012 10:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 290867)
That's basically it! It's been so cold recently and I've been ill, I just haven't been able to stay warm which is why I've gone a bit bonkers but I discovered I could get very cheap legging pyjamas from Matalan so I was over the moon. I find normal pyjama bottoms annoying as they're usually too short for me, I'm 5'10", and they ride up when I'm in bed, so legging pyjamas are genius. So I have them, a new fleece top, a fleece dressing gown, thick welly socks and wooly slippers on, I'm over the moon. Plus I need to be warm to watch all the DVDs I keep buying!

This is what you need

Attachment 89902

bdc 8th November 2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloud (Post 290874)
Lionsgate Horror Collection (Bride & Beyond Re-Animator, Return Of The Living Dead 3, 4 & 5, Night Of The Living Dead 3D)

Image Horror Collection Extravaganza (Created To Kill, Night Of The Demon, Intimate Stranger, The Hooker Cult Murders, Sister Sister, Shadow Play)

SS Hell Pack vol. 1

The Beast In Space (Shameless)
Almost Human (Shameless)
Shadows Run Black
He Lives By Night
Ghost Story
Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things & Deathdream
Grindhouse Trailer Classics 3
Jekyll & Hyde Together Again
Mandingo
A Name For Evil
Death Will Have Your Eyes
The Hearse & Blood of Dracula's Castle
Emanuelle Around The World (X-rated)
Atragon
The Devil's Men & Terror
Girls On The Road
The Basement Collection
Drive-In Madness
They Don't Cut The Grass Anymore

Blu-ray:

Nightbirds
The Black Panther
Insidious

Xbox 360:

Rage
Dead Rising
Eat Lead

PS3:

God of War III

Very nice haul! :thumb:
Is He Lives By Night the Hk film?

cloud 8th November 2012 10:39 PM

Cheers. Yes it's the HK film, I grabbed a cheap copy off of eBay.