Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 12th November 2012 11:39 PM

Rosemary's Baby is a superb package!

pedromonkey 13th November 2012 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 291866)
I have heard that it scrubs up really well. Ill pop it in later and have a quick look.

it does, it looks incredible.

nekromantik 13th November 2012 06:45 AM

Sadly Rosemary's Baby has a slightly dented upper right corner of the case!
Cliff at bluraysforeveryone said only thing he can do is send it back and then get sent a replacement but that would take too long really. Wish Axel Music were around, when this happened to me from there they just sent me replacement case and did not need to send whole thing back!

Hawkmonger 13th November 2012 07:16 AM

My Rosemery's Baby arrived last saterday. It is indeed a fine package and will look great next to all my other classic Brit-Horror BD's. Now, Criterion, Studio Canal, how's about The Wicker man on BD?

EDIT: Did I mention I pre-ordered the Redemption Pete Walker collection? That should arrive in 2 week's.

fuzzymctiger 13th November 2012 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 291958)
Now, Criterion, Studio Canal, how's about The Wicker man on BD?

I been wondering this for quite a while myself? Maybe they're looking for more of the mythical "destroyed" scenes

ArgentoFan1987 13th November 2012 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 291700)
Larry Bishop ruins the film, just an excuse for him to have sex scenes with beautiful women. Great soundtrack though.

I was appalled at how bad Hell Ride was. Larry Bishop is one of the worst actors I've seen in a long time. I kept thinking he was trying to be Al Pacino, but ended up acting like an amateurish student actor.

sawyer6 13th November 2012 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
New arrivals

Wes 13th November 2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 291990)
New arrivals

Those are great selections Dude, The Sacrifice... Tarkovsky is the greatest genius of Cinema I think...

sawyer6 13th November 2012 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 291991)
Those are great selections Dude, The Sacrifice... Tarkovsky is the greatest genius of Cinema I think...

Actually this is a book that covers every film he made

Wes 13th November 2012 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 291993)
Actually this is a book that covers every film he made

Ah, I see... you might be interested in this book as well...

Let us know what you think of the Rumble Fish Blu when you get around to watching it !