Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 1st December 2012 10:59 AM

My ZFE steelbook was despatched from HMV on thursday. I knew it was too much to hope for that I might get it today.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st December 2012 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 297273)
My ZFE steelbook was despatched from HMV on thursday. I knew it was too hope for that I might get it today.

It should arrive on Monday. I'm really surprised how HMV.com's move from the Channel Islands to Birmingham has affected (in a negative way) how quickly things arrive.

BAKA 1st December 2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 297257)
Oldboy steelbook just arrived.

Completely forgot about this. Just placed an order now. Thankfully it hasn't sold out yet. Cheers.

Rik 1st December 2012 11:27 AM

Only thing that bothers me is the lack of "order history" on the site, other than that I've never had any issue with them and their customer service is fantastic too

nekromantik 1st December 2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 297275)
It should arrive on Monday. I'm really surprised how HMV.com's move from the Channel Islands to Birmingham has affected (in a negative way) how quickly things arrive.

It's not the move that affected delivery its the fact they changed from royal mail to tnt who are very slow!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Bringer Of Funerals 1st December 2012 01:32 PM

I havent got that much this time

NOV BUYS

EVIL DEAD (STEELBOOK BLU RAY)
BATMAN: MYSTERY OF THE BAT WOMAN (DVD)
BATMAN: MASK OF THE PHANTASM (DVD)
BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD (DVD)
BATMAN: GOTHAM KNIGHT (DVD)
BATMAN: YEAR ONE (DVD)
ORPHAN (DVD)
36 DEADLY STYLES (DVD)
C.I.A CODE NAME: ALEXA (DVD)
STEPHEN KING'S RIDING THE BULLET (DVD)
BASELINE (DVD)
SILENT WITNESS (SERIES 5 / SERIES 6) (DVD)
SILENT WITNESS (SERIES 7 / SERIES 8) (DVD)
THE INCREDIBLE HULK (COMPLETE ANIMATED COLLECTION) (DVD)
IRON MAN (COMPLETE 60'S SERIES) (DVD)
UFC 35: THROWDOWN (DVD)
UFC 40: VENDETTA (DVD)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 1st December 2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 297356)
It's not the move that affected delivery its the fact they changed from royal mail to tnt who are very slow!

I thought TNT would be quicker than Royal Mail, but HMV should really go back to using RM.

nekromantik 1st December 2012 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 297388)
I thought TNT would be quicker than Royal Mail, but HMV should really go back to using RM.

Nah they are a cheaper delivery contract. A lot of people over on Blu ray forums hate TNT. I will only use HMV now if they are quite a bit cheaper on offers then other places.

On a another note, these arrived today! Love the slip on Spiderman!

http://i.imgur.com/5V9Ei.jpg

SamSanch3z 1st December 2012 03:11 PM

Somebody asked earlier in this thread but I didn't see an answer, but has there been any word when this Arrow sale ends? Kind of would like to place a small order, but just curious to when is the last day I have.

Susan Foreman 1st December 2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamSanch3z (Post 297393)
Somebody asked earlier in this thread but I didn't see an answer, but has there been any word when this Arrow sale ends? Kind of would like to place a small order, but just curious to when is the last day I have.

Don't know for certain, but I'm sure that last year it lasted for the entire month of December

**Note - please do not moan at me if it is different this year


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.