Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

SShaw 14th December 2012 07:46 PM

Didn't have time to pick up anything in Bristol or in Amsterdam. However, I did pick up copies of the German Blu-rays of Absentia and Yellow brick road. The former was one of my favourite films at Toronto After Dark last year with some genuine scares, something I find rare in todays horror films. The latter, which I saw at Dead by Dawn last year,has a really frustrating narrative but an extraordinary sound design. My orders from Play also turned up, so first in the Bluray player will be Universal Soldier.

Prince_Vajda 14th December 2012 07:48 PM

Have I already posted the nice joke about the pregnant nun who...












.......


















...are all the ladies gone now? :peep: I hope so! :behindsofa:











----








I ordered this a few minutes ago... :o :fear:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

:D

Greetings!

SharonLynette 14th December 2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 302079)
Have I already posted the nice joke about the pregnant nun who...












.......


















...are all the ladies gone now? :peep: I hope so! :behindsofa:











----








I ordered this a few minutes ago... :o :fear:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

:D

Greetings!

Yep there is a lady in the room! I'm guessing you are insinuating that any ladies would be against this, especially me as you've said before I'm a prude.

I already have this dvd.

Andra Jai 14th December 2012 08:19 PM

I'll check it, but I'm sure its the regular collectors disc from other regions I also have the regular US release here and its looks identical with the same extras in comparison

Paul@TheOverlook 14th December 2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam tyler (Post 302090)
I'll check it, but I'm sure its the regular collectors disc from other regions I also have the regular US release here and its looks identical with the same extras in comparison

Cheers, I thought so. Warner were quite lazy with the sound formats in the early days of the format. I'm glad it's since got its act together.

Prince_Vajda 14th December 2012 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 302080)
Yep there is a lady in the room! I'm guessing you are insinuating that any ladies would be against this, especially me as you've said before I'm a prude.

I already have this dvd.

I remember. :o
I ordered the Blu-ray. :woot:

Greetings!

SharonLynette 14th December 2012 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prince_Vajda (Post 302095)
I remember. :o
I ordered the Blu-ray. :woot:

Greetings!

I have the older release, pre blu-ray, not sure if there is any additional material?

Prince_Vajda 14th December 2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 302097)
I have the older release, pre blu-ray, not sure if there is any additional material?

I read somewhere that it contains all original Hardcore films, and the Extra Hardcore films. Also included: a 70-minutes-interview with Kern, and the film "Destruction". Everything seems to be in 1080p.

What's on your DVD? Any differences?

Greetings!

demonknight 14th December 2012 09:05 PM

Wife just back from shopping and she brings me home
Stand By Me on bluray. God she's the perfect human being.

Nordicdusk 14th December 2012 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 302107)
Wife just back from shopping and she brings me home
Stand By Me on bluray. God she's the perfect human being.

Must get me one of them ;)


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.