Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

SharonLynette 15th December 2012 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 302502)
I just worked it out if i order from play as i usually do its €109 and my order with arrow works out at €67.58.

It is a good sale, I'm not sure if they'll remain as cheap as they are at the moment though. I ordered £40 worth of stuff which I had put on hold for a while so was rather excited, I'm now just worried I've paid for nothing, bah it has to turn up at some point!

Nordicdusk 15th December 2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 302503)
It is a good sale, I'm not sure if they'll remain as cheap as they are at the moment though. I ordered £40 worth of stuff which I had put on hold for a while so was rather excited, I'm now just worried I've paid for nothing, bah it has to turn up at some point!

How long have you been waiting and is this the norm with ordering from them.

SharonLynette 15th December 2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 302505)

30th November. They have had some kind of an issue though, which I wouldn't have known about unless others had posted what they had on FB here, I've not had an email since the order. I believe they are usually quicker though.

The FB message is :

Website order update: We've had to make an emergency distribution centre change so that's slowed down orders being sent out, if your order has not been shipped you will get an email update from our new distribution centre. Any other orders will have shipped and should be with you before Christmas! Apologies for the delays, a normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Rik 15th December 2012 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 302505)

I've ordered from them a few times and this is the first time I've had to wait any more than 2 or 3 days for my stuff. They've changed distribution centres recently so coupled with temp staff working at Royal Mail, shitty weather and the Xmas rush, things are being delayed. I can accept that, but when I'm reading that people are getting their stuff who live in the other side of the world, it pisses me off that I'm only around 300 miles away and receieve nothing. I'm sure everyone will get their stuff and that this isn't like the Horror Movie Empire scandal of last Xmas

Nordicdusk 15th December 2012 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 302508)
30th November. They have had some kind of an issue though, which I wouldn't have known about unless others had posted what they had on FB here, I've not had an email since the order. I believe they are usually quicker though.

The FB message is :

Website order update: We've had to make an emergency distribution centre change so that's slowed down orders being sent out, if your order has not been shipped you will get an email update from our new distribution centre. Any other orders will have shipped and should be with you before Christmas! Apologies for the delays, a normal service will resume as soon as possible.

When ever i order online is usually takes in or around two weeks for my goods to arrive but as you live in England it must only take a few days. Am i right ?

SharonLynette 15th December 2012 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 302514)
When ever i order online is usually takes in or around two weeks for my goods to arrive but as you live in England it must only take a few days. Am i right ?

It should do, yes, I'll be so relieved when it arrives. I have ordered after and received items from the states since. You might be luckier as you've ordered after they've addressed the issue.

Nordicdusk 15th December 2012 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 302517)
It should do, yes, I'll be so relieved when it arrives. I have ordered after and received items from the states since. You might be luckier as you've ordered after they've addressed the issue.

Fingers crossed. Hope you and RIK get your stuff soon. I ring my father everyday from work doing his head in asking did the post arrive when ever i order anything even if its only been a day or so since my order has been dispatched :lol:

SharonLynette 15th December 2012 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 302523)
Fingers crossed. Hope you and RIK get your stuff soon. I ring my father everyday from work doing his head in asking did the post arrive when ever i order anything even if its only been a day or so since my order has been dispatched :lol:

I think I do my parents head in as well, I'm of work at the moment and not quick on my feet, so I'm shouting at the top of the stairs when the door goes "is it for me?" "Does it say Arrow on it?" "Respond immediately please!", 1 of the dvds is a present for my Grandad though, and a few are presents for myself :lol: so it shouldn't matter too much but I like to unwrap presents!

keirarts 15th December 2012 09:55 PM

My gear has still not turned up from arow either. Mine are not pressies for anyone but myself! Would like them before xmas though, really want to watch the tin drum!

Refused 15th December 2012 10:01 PM

Give Arrow an email, I did a couple of days back and my order turned up today.