Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

fuzzymctiger 19th December 2012 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 303711)
if you have deleted the orgional confirmation e-mail, go to your deleted box look at the bottom of the page and theres an option to recover all your deleted e-mails.

So do I just copy paste the original conformation to them?

I never delete emails unless they're spam :tongue1:

fuzzymctiger 19th December 2012 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 303700)

This address didn't work. It rejected it, saying that the address was invalid.

Any other addresses?

PaulD 19th December 2012 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 303714)
This address didn't work. It rejected it, saying that the address was invalid.

Any other addresses?

Try info instead of enquiries.

ArgentoFan1987 19th December 2012 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 303111)
Attachment 93995

Just the one today cant wait to see this later one of my favourite films ever.:)

This was a film I was very excited to see, only to end up extremely disappointed.

keirarts 19th December 2012 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 303713)
So do I just copy paste the original conformation to them?

I never delete emails unless they're spam :tongue1:

The e-mail should have the order number on it. With name and address, date of order you SHOULD be ok, but I cut and pasted the entire e-mail when I did it, the entire list of orders and all. Figured it would help them track my order.

Most likely it was only sent out in the last couple of days. It's irritating as hell, if I could have checked my order status and seen the order was still pending I wouldent have been so stressed. I've already lost a SOUTHERN COMFORT blu-ray in the royal mail, didnt want to lose all these arrow discs either.

fuzzymctiger 19th December 2012 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 303720)
The e-mail should have the order number on it. With name and address, date of order you SHOULD be ok, but I cut and pasted the entire e-mail when I did it, the entire list of orders and all. Figured it would help them track my order.

Most likely it was only sent out in the last couple of days. It's irritating as hell, if I could have checked my order status and seen the order was still pending I wouldent have been so stressed. I've already lost a SOUTHERN COMFORT blu-ray in the royal mail, didnt want to lose all these arrow discs either.

I copy pasted the receipt part of the WorldPay conformation in an email explaining what hasn't arrived yet to info@arrowfilms.co.uk :nod:

BAKA 19th December 2012 11:44 AM

The e-mail address Arrow mention on their Facebook is: enquiries@order-support.co.uk . Which looks generic and not related to Arrow, but it was the one I used, and one I got a response from.

Pete 19th December 2012 01:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The two dvd's I ordered from Arrow have just turned up:

Rik 19th December 2012 01:28 PM

Still bugger all for me, and no response from Arrow either:mmph:

Demoncrat 19th December 2012 04:28 PM

Acquired two more 23rd Century releases, another Embryo and Paura In Citta aka Fear in the City (1976). Should be a hoot. James Mason in Italy etc.