Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Bringer Of Funerals 20th December 2012 02:57 PM

What do you think I should buy out of BLADE RUNNER (30th Anniversary blu) or a few Masters Of Cinema films

Sunrise
Vampyr
Schloss Vogelod
Phantom

or

City Girl
Holy Mountain
Frau Im Mond
Ben Hur blu

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th December 2012 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 304128)
What do you think I should buy out of BLADE RUNNER (30th Anniversary blu) or a few Masters Of Cinema films

Sunrise
Vampyr
Schloss Vogelod
Phantom

or

City Girl
Holy Mountain
Frau Im Mond
Ben Hur blu

I think you should buy the first four – only Schloss Vogelod isn't a bone fide all-time great. If you could switch that for either City Girl or Ben-Hur, that would be an awesome selection.

Bringer Of Funerals 20th December 2012 03:19 PM

Ordered

Sunrise
Ben Hur blu
Phantom
Vampyr

BAKA 20th December 2012 03:45 PM

Royal Mail are working late today! My Arrow order finally just arrived. Thankfully with the correct address on too. After all the hassle, I'm tempted to order more too :doh:. I'll never learn.

http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/...ps12ecd7e4.jpg

This is about a months worth, from Black Friday time (Monsters & Hitch; can you believe I've yet to open them?). Scandal was free with the promotion Eureka are currently running with purchases of both Fear & Desire and The Blue Angel (which ends soon, if anyone wants to take advantage of it). The Cabin steel I ordered from HMV at launch, but they screwed my order up, and didn't keep enough reserves so had to refund me. I was lucky to find one still left in an HMV store. It's nice to see Anime getting a better presence on Blu-ray in the UK. Vesperia is one of my favourite games, looking forward to the film. Particularly looking forward to Persona and Bersek on the 24th. And The Lord Of The Rings I only purchased from hype prior to seeing The Hobbit.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th December 2012 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 304141)
Ordered

Sunrise
Ben Hur blu
Phantom
Vampyr

Great choices.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th December 2012 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 304148)
Scandal was free with the promotion Eureka are currently running with purchases of both Fear & Desire and The Blue Angel (which ends soon, if anyone wants to take advantage of it).

I don't know about that promotion, so I'll go to the Eureka website and buy those two now.

Curse this website for reducing my bank balance!

Bringer Of Funerals 20th December 2012 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 304174)
Great choices.

it will be the 1st time ive seen any of them

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th December 2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bringer Of Funerals (Post 304177)
it will be the 1st time ive seen any of them

In that case, you're in for a treat – actually, four of them!

Bringer Of Funerals 20th December 2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 304179)
In that case, you're in for a treat – actually, four of them!

I cant find anything trailer wise on the 3 MOC releases so its a blind buy

SharonLynette 20th December 2012 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 304148)
Royal Mail are working late today! My Arrow order finally just arrived. Thankfully with the correct address on too. After all the hassle, I'm tempted to order more too :doh:. I'll never learn.

This is about a months worth, from Black Friday time (Monsters & Hitch; can you believe I've yet to open them?). Scandal was free with the promotion Eureka are currently running with purchases of both Fear & Desire and The Blue Angel (which ends soon, if anyone wants to take advantage of it). The Cabin steel I ordered from HMV at launch, but they screwed my order up, and didn't keep enough reserves so had to refund me. I was lucky to find one still left in an HMV store. It's nice to see Anime getting a better presence on Blu-ray in the UK. Vesperia is one of my favourite games, looking forward to the film. Particularly looking forward to Persona and Bersek on the 24th. And The Lord Of The Rings I only purchased from hype prior to seeing The Hobbit.

Oh I missed the Eureka promotion :( Not that I have a £1 to my name. Oh well, only 8 blu-rays I wanted :( ah, well it isn't too bad, they aren't that cheap and Father Christmas will be here soon.