Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Criterion7 26th December 2012 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 305900)
check at your local postal sorting office, a whole bunch of packages got sent out with the wrong addresses on them!

Seriously??? I swear if it doesn't show up soon and it's not in the post I want it express sent with something my trouble or money back..man this is horrible service

keirarts 27th December 2012 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowFan (Post 306052)
Seriously??? I swear if it doesn't show up soon and it's not in the post I want it express sent with something my trouble or money back..man this is horrible service

unfortunately i'm deadly serious, a few people on here (including me) got the stuff shipped out to the wrong address. Its definately Arrows mistake as I checked the details I gave them, a friend of mine is still missing a whole bunch of ZFE blus and arrow have started ignoring his emails. I've complained but theres been no response to my email either.

I wouldent call this on the same par as horror movie empire, but honestly for some people it must sure feel like it.

Criterion7 27th December 2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 306078)
unfortunately i'm deadly serious, a few people on here (including me) got the stuff shipped out to the wrong address. Its definately Arrows mistake as I checked the details I gave them, a friend of mine is still missing a whole bunch of ZFE blus and arrow have started ignoring his emails. I've complained but theres been no response to my email either.

I wouldent call this on the same par as horror movie empire, but honestly for some people it must sure feel like it.

I wasn't part of the Horror Movie Empire dibacle but this sure feels like it to me. I'm really disappointed. The DVDs were gifts from my gf.

VicDakin 27th December 2012 09:40 AM

The Sylvester Stallone Collection

1 Attachment(s)
Apparently Im the disease and he's the cure

Attachment 94717

keirarts 27th December 2012 09:44 AM

Looks like I wont be posting new buys as much, just recieved a phone call my store is shutting and i'll be unemployed for the new year :(

Bummer really, and jobs around here are like rocking horse s**t so i'll need to be damnned careful with my spends.

Hawkmonger 27th December 2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 306091)
Looks like I wont be posting new buys as much, just recieved a phone call my store is shutting and i'll be unemployed for the new year :(

Bummer really, and jobs around here are like rocking horse s**t so i'll need to be damnned careful with my spends.

I'm sorry to hear that Keirarts. I hope something turn's up.:o

sawyer6 27th December 2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 306091)

Very bad news,I hope something will turn up pal

keirarts 27th December 2012 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 306094)
I'm sorry to hear that Keirarts. I hope something turn's up.:o

As do I. :pray:

sawyer6 27th December 2012 09:54 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I was about to send a complaint e-mal when I heard the door and found this

keirarts 27th December 2012 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 306101)
I was about to send a complaint e-mal when I heard the door and found this

Fantastic news!