Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

ArgentoFan1987 17th January 2013 10:21 PM

You HAVE to watch Full Tilt Boogie (disc 2). It's an incredible feature length making of documentary (directed by Tarrantino 's assistant apparently).

demonknight 17th January 2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 313553)
You HAVE to watch Full Tilt Boogie (disc 2). It's an incredible feature length making of documentary (directed by Tarrantino 's assistant apparently).

It's a brilliant documentary alright.

keirarts 18th January 2013 12:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 97174

Final birthday present....

Unfortunately its region locked (not for me with my toshiba) as the us set represents much better value for money than the uk releases. less than £30 including postage for both seasons on DVD and Blu-ray, when its about £25 for a single season on blu in the uk.

fuzzymctiger 18th January 2013 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 313576)
Attachment 97174

Unfortunately its region locked (not for me with my toshiba) as the us set represents much better value for money than the uk releases. less than £30 including postage for both seasons on DVD and Blu-ray, when its about £25 for a single season on blu in the uk.

I must get that at some point, provided its not just your usual funimation upscale

Sobral 18th January 2013 04:17 AM

Ordered Death Rides A Horse from seller MasterDVD, fulfilled by Amazon, but got a Planeta Deagostini disc with a different cover from a spaghetti western series, has this happenes to anyone? Don't relly like the cover, and on inside has publicity to the other discs :(

the blob 18th January 2013 04:29 AM

I don't often post in here but I just watched JAWS. Looks absolutely stunning and haven't enjoyed watching it this much in years.

keirarts 18th January 2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 313580)
I must get that at some point, provided its not just your usual funimation upscale

I'll post back once i've had an opportunity to check the series out.

Hawkmonger 18th January 2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 313576)
Attachment 97174

The price KAZE are charging is a fooking joke! I had the same problem with there release of Berzerk OVA and the Bleach movies. Seriously over priced. I won't be getting there release of Hell Chapter as I have the Japanese disk that I inported for £20. :lol:

Linbro 18th January 2013 08:34 AM

Looking at picking up the following, on BD where available. Can anyone recommend the best region B releases?

Inland Empire
Lost Highway
Mulholland Drive
Inside [À l'intérieur]

Thanks for any help,
Lincoln.

Baseball Fury 18th January 2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 313105)
Sadly, nowadays, the description fits [insert town name here] perfectly

Can anyone say they live somewhere that does not have these kind of people as a major factor?

Me! I live in a very small town / big village, so none of that riff raff round here. Peterborough though? Oh my days...