All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151384Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criterion7 View Post
Cause when I mentioned doing reviews and unboxings I got attacked here thats why. Thats what makes me a damn authority on it. IT HAPPENED TO ME!

Which was the reason I had the Kevin Smith quote on my tag for so long. Talking about hateful people who block creativity.

So next time know what you are talking about before you attack me and the same goes for the sheep who hit like on your hateful remark without thinking back.
Didn't someone just mention they found unboxing videos creepy. As far as I recall no one targeted you individually, and people actually apologised if they had caused you any offence.
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:24 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rik View Post
I can't see how anyone would criticise an unboxing vid, most people on here are aware and watch vids by the mysterious Mizpol who does excellent vids, plus we have Sammy who always does excellent vids of her fantastic packages and DVD room
Yet there were a group of people on here who did. Seriously just go back and you'll see them in my posts.

I was made fun of for it and not in a nice way.

i personally enjoy the reviews and unboxings vids. Ive done them myself and am friends with a few of the reviewers.
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:25 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Moronic idiots attacked me back then because I had a Youtube channel.

And yes everytime someone makes a hateful remark and the same people hit "like" everytime they come across as sheep.
This, and my own stupid ravings which I will apoligies for and delete from existance, are the small things taht annoy me at the moment. I love being here and I love the other members here as comrades. But please can we stop the bitching, and anyone who IS (hyperpheticaly or not) on a high horse get the **** down. I've decided not to bring controversial subjects into my posts to avoid this. I'd recommend everyone else do the same. It really does boil down to 'Not got anything nice to say? Don't say anything then'. Mr. Criterion, you made a comment that would start a rage war. So i'm ending this and any other rage wars. That was never how CL rolled.
keirarts likes this.
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:29 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Moronic idiots attacked me back then because I had a Youtube channel.

And yes everytime someone makes a hateful remark and the same people hit "like" everytime they come across as sheep.
I would never watch an unboxing video, they come across as well, a bit, "who gives a toss" to me, but thats just me. A personal preference.

So anyone who said they don't like unboxing video are "moronic idiots", thats very nice of you.
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:31 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
I would never watch an unboxing video, they come across as well, a bit, "who gives a toss" to me, but thats just me. A personal preference.

So anyone who said they don't like unboxing video are "moronic idiots", thats very nice of you.
Don't try and twist my words, especially when you quote them. I said people who "attacked me" were idiots.

Nice try.
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:36 PM
Cult King
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Don't try and twist my words, especially when you quote them. I said people who "attacked me" were idiots.

Nice try.
Surely any poster who has come across as a moronic idiot for attacking someone would have been barred for it.

Or are you going over the top just a fraction?
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:38 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Is it Fight Club Day today?Enough with the name calling
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:38 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawyer6 View Post
Is it Fight Club Day today?Enough with the name calling
I can not like this enough.
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:39 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demdike View Post
Surely any poster who has come across as a moronic idiot for attacking someone would have been barred for it.

Or are you going over the top just a fraction?
So basically you are going to ignore that you just lied and twisted my post to meet your needs. Pathetic. Looks like what I said hit a little too close to home. you are not worth it. Conversation is over.
Old 22nd January 2013, 02:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
So next time know what you are talking about before you attack me and the same goes for the sheep who hit like on your hateful remark without thinking back.
Erm... what hateful remark? I asked two questions. Seriously...?

If people were making personal attacks on you over posting a video report them. The link is at the bottom of every page. I love it when people post videos or photos, and I 'like' the majority of them I see, even if it's not something I'm particularly a fan of, because of the effort they've gone to. It all aids in contributing to the community.

Even if one or two people have, you really shouldn't judge the place as a whole by them, nor make such comments like "some people here are less than enlightened about online reviewing", because it's the exact same mentality. Those people don't know you to make such judgements of you, and you don't know everyone here to make such judgements of them.

Like this? Share it using the links below!