Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th January 2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sobral (Post 316163)
A BD case without the annoying blue top?!? Good to know :)

Yeah, it's the same as Criterion use.

Sobral 25th January 2013 10:54 AM

Didn't know, first time I've seen one, but looking at some pics found on google they look really good and I hope more labels use them.

SharonLynette 25th January 2013 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 315577)
Attachment 97872

Arrived today but the top of the F:censored:IN box is all smashed its barely hanging on. Sorry about my bad language but this really get me.

Who did you order from? I had a similar problem with another Shameless release, I'd ordered through Amazon, when it arrived the side was completely smashed so I requested a replacement.

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th January 2013 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sobral (Post 316166)
Didn't know, first time I've seen one, but looking at some pics found on google they look really good and I hope more labels use them.

I think they look really good too. And they don't have to crop artwork as much as they would with a normal sized BD case, which can only be a good thing.

Nordicdusk 25th January 2013 10:59 AM

I got it through Play.com it came from a place called AllYourMusic

Stephen@Cult Labs 25th January 2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 316170)
I got it through Play.com it came from a place called AllYourMusic

I hate the packaging All Your Music uses. I've had damaged stuff from them and other Marketplace sellers on Amazon before.

Nordicdusk 25th January 2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 316173)
I hate the packaging All Your Music uses. I've had damaged stuff from them and other Marketplace sellers on Amazon before.

Its pretty bad how they send them out it was so tightly sealed it just bent the top of the case.

Hawkmonger 25th January 2013 11:53 AM

Mine poped up just now, on a 2 hour lunch break so i'll report back in a second with my opinions.

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th January 2013 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 316174)
Its pretty bad how they send them out it was so tightly sealed it just bent the top of the case.

Oddly i've never had a vacuum sealed order smashed, its always the ones in padded envelopes with me.

Just waiting now for the three discs AYM despatched last week, they'll probably all be smashed now i've said that.

Nordicdusk 25th January 2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 316182)
Oddly i've never had a vacuum sealed order smashed, its always the ones in padded envelopes with me.

Just waiting now for the three discs AYM despatched last week, they'll probably all be smashed now i've said that.

Could of been my postman jamming the package into the letterbox.