All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151368Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28th January 2013, 01:49 PM
Cult Master
Cult Labs Radio Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
A couple of arrivals today, Finally purchased Twin Peaks: gold box edition, I already have series 1 but it's been watched and borrowed to death so I thought it would be safe to get the gold box edition, plus it was actually cheaper than buying season 2.

Twin Peaks Gold Box is fantastic. I love the show to bits the theme song gives me chills every episode
sawyer6 and trebor8273 like this.
Old 28th January 2013, 01:49 PM
Cultist on the Rampage
Good Trader

WHITE ZOMBIE is available for ~ £14 (inc. p&p) on importcds at the min, the cheapest I've seen it by a fair few quid (I've just put in my order)... It is officially released tomorrow in the US... Reeeeeeeeally excited about this one!! (as you may be able to tell from my avatar )... The daddy of all zombie movies!

Blu Rays ---- Vinyl ---- For Sale / Trade ---- Blu Spaghetti

Last edited by oaxaca; 28th January 2013 at 05:30 PM.
Old 28th January 2013, 01:52 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaxaca View Post
WHITE ZOMBIE is available for ~ £14 on importcds at the min, the cheapest I've seen it by a fair few quid (I've just put in my order)... It is officially released tomorrow in the US... Reeeeeeeeally excited about this one!! (as you may be able to tell from my avatar )... The daddy of all zombie movies!

Is it region locked
Old 28th January 2013, 01:53 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
I've had problems with pre-orders from Zavvi not arriving, I think there have been two in total, one I waited weeks for and never got even though it was available elsewhere.

it really makes you think does anyone ever get there preorders for the week it comes out, if at all, how there still in business is a mystery, well that and why i STILL use them from time to time, i should of learned my lesson by now
Old 28th January 2013, 02:03 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
A couple of arrivals today, Finally purchased Twin Peaks: gold box edition, I already have series 1 but it's been watched and borrowed to death so I thought it would be safe to get the gold box edition, plus it was actually cheaper than buying season 2.

The gold box looks better (picture quality) than the older blue/green cover that originally came out, although the older box set had that cool clear cover slip!

Season 2 is awesome!
Nordicdusk likes this.

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 28th January 2013, 02:16 PM
Cult Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nordicdusk View Post
Twin Peaks Gold Box is fantastic. I love the show to bits the theme song gives me chills every episode
I'm due a re-watch I think!

Triumphant sight on a northern sky

Old 28th January 2013, 02:20 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin101 View Post
I'm due a re-watch I think!
Think i have one disc left in season 2 from a revisit too. It never gets old.
Old 28th January 2013, 02:22 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
"We're sorry this has happened. We're continuously looking for ways to improve the service we offer to you and we really hope you'll give us a chance to do better next time.

We're still following this up with our suppliers and we'll keep you updated on the status of your order.

You can check the status of your order by clicking on order tracking in your account pages.

Thanks for your patience, if you have any further questions please contact our customer services colleagues and they'll be happy to help"

do you mean this! all i can think ever time i get one is bull and the bit about customer service happy to help is lying ing
Thats it! when you read it for the sixth or seventh time of sending it takes on a somewhat surreal quality all of its own.
trebor8273 likes this.
Old 28th January 2013, 03:50 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Curse you, my Secret Santa!* Now that I have two beautiful posters I HAD to order decent versions of the respective films.

Greetings!

PS: * Seriously - thanks again! For those who missed it, here are the two posters again!

bdc, g053584398, PaulD and 7 others like this.
Old 28th January 2013, 04:07 PM
Cult Addict

I'm lacking on poster at the moment. Planing a trip to Italy next year so might pop into Profondo Rosso is we decide to go to Rome.

Like this? Share it using the links below!