Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Justin101 25th February 2013 11:17 AM

From Beyond and Red State Blu's have just arrived, double-bill for tonight, just have to do some work for the next 5hrs :lol: pretty excited to get home today lol

SilverGunnar Hansen 25th February 2013 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 323975)
From Beyond and Red State Blu's have just arrived, double-bill for tonight, just have to do some work for the next 5hrs :lol: pretty excited to get home today lol

Lucky guy, I'm dying to check out the FB Blu! Got the uncut R1 DVD, love it. I just got New York Ripper Blu through, looking forward to seeing the uncut version at last. Kinda wish it had the extra scenes on the new Shameless edition tho. Damn BBFC!

Rik 25th February 2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 323975)
From Beyond and Red State Blu's have just arrived, double-bill for tonight, just have to do some work for the next 5hrs :lol: pretty excited to get home today lol

My copy of From Beyond shipped from Sainsburys the day after yours so it should arrive tomorrow, no rush as I've plenty of unwatched discs to get through

Justin101 25th February 2013 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 323988)
My copy of From Beyond shipped from Sainsburys the day after yours so it should arrive tomorrow, no rush as I've plenty of unwatched discs to get through

Yeah I'm an Amazon Prime member and they seem to have got their act together again - so next day deliveries are coming on time once again.

Rik 25th February 2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 323989)
Yeah I'm an Amazon Prime member and they seem to have got their act together again - so next day deliveries are coming on time once again.

Just a shame they've bumped a lot of their prices up lately, 8 for the Castle Freak BD is still a great price, but over 25 for the upcoming Arrow steel books is a joke

SilverGunnar Hansen 25th February 2013 01:09 PM

It saddens me that I can't just go to Fopp or HMV to pick up From Beyond - went the other week for Black Sunday and they said they aren't stocking new releases any more (in Glasgow anyway). Ordered it off Amazon in the end (wasn't as impressed as some people on first view - a little too dated for me but still liked it).

Got a bunch of great swag at Frightfest at the weekend - won the new slipcase Lisa And The Devil, picked up freebies of 4 Flies On Grey Velvet Blu and Arrow's release of Midnight, among other things.

Refused 25th February 2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 323992)
Just a shame they've bumped a lot of their prices up lately, 8 for the Castle Freak BD is still a great price, but over 25 for the upcoming Arrow steel books is a joke

They're 20.99 now, still an absurd amount though.

Justin101 25th February 2013 01:12 PM

Same here,
HMV near me is a 'safe' store, but the only new release blu's they've had since this all started have been Skyfall which I picked up and Taken 2 which I didn't.
Amazon's pricing has gotten silly since this began too, and my prime membership runs out in May, I wont be renewing this time around which is a shame after 3 years of membership, but when Sainsbury's is cheaper for just about everything else it's not worth the the 50 a year.

demonknight 25th February 2013 02:20 PM

Seedpeople dvd and Basket Case Trilogy 3 disc
dvd set arrived this morning :)

SilverGunnar Hansen 25th February 2013 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 324003)
Seedpeople dvd and Basket Case Trilogy 3 disc
dvd set arrived this morning :)

Is Seedpeople any good? I kinda fancy it! Would like to see Zone Troopers again too, not sure how it'd hold up.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2
Copyright © 2014 Cult Laboratories Ltd. All rights reserved.