Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Justin101 28th February 2013 08:36 AM

Not strictly a purchase but a guy in work has let me borrow his Wings of Desire blu so I can see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds :lol: I've heard good things about this film though,

sawyer6 28th February 2013 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 324572)
Not strictly a purchase but a guy in work has let me borrow his Wings of Desire blu so I can see Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds :lol: I've heard good things about this film though,

It's not a film ,it's a poem :tongue1:

darthelvis 28th February 2013 09:44 AM

Preordered Phantasm 2 Blu Ray coming out from Scream Factory, huge Phantasm fan!

Justin101 28th February 2013 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sawyer6 (Post 324574)
It's not a film ,it's a poem :tongue1:

You're lucky I didn't call it a movie :lol:

fuzzymctiger 28th February 2013 09:49 AM

The shit you guys make me do, honestly.

I just ordered Tenebre blu ray from Amazon because it went OOP, and because of all the talk and reviews, I also ordered From Beyond.

Whilst I prefer the Scream Factory cover, I would be getting this eventually and the price just dropped. Will look quite nice next to my Southern Comfort blu ray.

Now if they could hurry up with the other 3 Yunza/Gordons and The Brood....

Justin101 28th February 2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 324577)
The shit you guys make me do, honestly.

I just ordered Tenebre blu ray from Amazon because it went OOP, and because of all the talk and reviews, I also ordered From Beyond.

Whilst I prefer the Scream Factory cover, I would be getting this eventually and the price just dropped. Will look quite nice next to my Southern Comfort blu ray.

Now if they could hurry up with the other 3 Yunza/Gordons and The Brood....

The Second Sight cover is SOOOOO much better you're mad :lol:

Refused 28th February 2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 324576)
You're lucky I didn't call it a movie :lol:

Did I miss a memo?

fuzzymctiger 28th February 2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 324578)
The Second Sight cover is SOOOOO much better you're mad :lol:

Oooo, I don't know, I like the comic book feel of the other.

Mind you I've never seem the movie, so I have no idea which is a better presentation.

ArgentoFan1987 28th February 2013 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darthelvis (Post 324575)
Preordered Phantasm 2 Blu Ray coming out from Scream Factory, huge Phantasm fan!

So am I! Reggie Bannister is a ****ing legend!!! What's your favourite one, DarthElvis?

platostotal 28th February 2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArgentoFan1987 (Post 324564)
I bought that same version a few months ago as a blind buy. It was only 0„54.99 second-hand!!! A few days later found out it was a video nasty. It's a really good film. No idea why it made the list, maybe something to do with the burning scene at the start?

Just bad luck, or the d.p.p. could not see what was going on because it's so dark and foggy everywhere in the film, heh heh.