Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions
All AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Like Tree151369Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 7th March 2013, 12:34 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I haven't bought much recently! I have instead spent around £120 on various make-up (£30 of that was using Boots points though), mainly nail varnish. But I have ordered series 1-5 of The Twilight Zone on blu-ray, still waiting for them though. I also bought The Munsters series 2 and I can't remember if I mentioned that.

oh and I forgot to say the make-up, oh and some items of clothing can be considered birthday treats to myself.
bdc, PaulD and ArgentoFan1987 like this.
Old 7th March 2013, 12:38 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul@Lovelockandload View Post
I've been thinking the same for a while. Many of Sony's UK catalogue titles have gone out of print and are beginning to command fairly high prices on Amazon and eBay. Doesn't fill you with a lot of hope for the future when the originator of the format all but packs up releasing older titles, does it?
Well, that's always my argument. Sony pushed hard for Blu-ray to be the dominant format over HD DVD then, having won that fight, they all but abandon the format save for mega-blockbusters. It's nuts.
Old 7th March 2013, 12:40 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

A few from Amazon today:

bdc, Rik, BAKA and 6 others like this.

Last edited by tele1962; 7th March 2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 7th March 2013, 01:02 PM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
I have instead spent around £120 on various make-up (£30 of that was using Boots points though), mainly nail varnish.
SOOOOOOOOO envious!!!

I am working about 18 hours a day, so I don't have the time to glam myself up at the moment

Then, to add insult to injury, pretty much all my nails have been broken due to changing barrels and kegs, and any polish I put on them is instantly chipped off

I don't see myself as particularly alluring at the moment

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 7th March 2013, 01:06 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Finally... my favourite movie on Blu-ray...Bertolucci's The Dreamers arrived today!

Greetings!
bdc and platostotal like this.
Old 7th March 2013, 01:23 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by suziginajackson View Post
SOOOOOOOOO envious!!!

I am working about 18 hours a day, so I don't have the time to glam myself up at the moment

Then, to add insult to injury, pretty much all my nails have been broken due to changing barrels and kegs, and any polish I put on them is instantly chipped off

I don't see myself as particularly alluring at the moment
I'm sure you look great really! I have the habit of buying more than I wear. I didn't bother putting any on when I went to the hospital yesterday. I always make myself up best when I have nowhere to go!

My nails have grown really long as I've been stuck in but I did rip my thumb nail down quite far trying to put my boots on in the House of Fraser, that really bled, it's taken a month to grow back. I like the look of short nails rather than long ones, mine are odd lengths, I tread growing them as a competition but I usually break them.

Nails Inc, Illamasqua, MAC (Archie's girls collection), Benefit have all cost me a fair bit. It's worth it though

ahem, I will go back to topic. Twilight Zone Blu-rays have finally been shipped!!!
Susan Foreman likes this.
Old 7th March 2013, 01:45 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemonia View Post
Well, that's always my argument. Sony pushed hard for Blu-ray to be the dominant format over HD DVD then, having won that fight, they all but abandon the format save for mega-blockbusters. It's nuts.
Kinda "Doesn't matter that we won, just so long as the other guy loses" isn't it ?
Daemonia likes this.
Old 7th March 2013, 02:46 PM
Cult Acolyte
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharonLynette View Post
I haven't bought much recently! I have instead spent around £120 on various make-up (£30 of that was using Boots points though), mainly nail varnish. But I have ordered series 1-5 of The Twilight Zone on blu-ray, still waiting for them though. I also bought The Munsters series 2 and I can't remember if I mentioned that.

oh and I forgot to say the make-up, oh and some items of clothing can be considered birthday treats to myself.
My partner Kelly is selling a Shite tonne of make up on her blog sale so check it out, you may find a bargain. Same for anyone else interested

www.jellyminxsellson.blogspot.com
SharonLynette likes this.

Check out my wife and I's new travel blog www.wepackedourbags.com

My entire Blu Collection for sale: https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/dvd...tion-sale.html
Old 7th March 2013, 02:55 PM
Cult Acolyte

Send a message via Skype™ to sawyer6

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmumford View Post
My partner Kelly is selling a Shite tonne of make up on her blog sale so check it out, you may find a bargain. Same for anyone else interested

Jellyminx's Sale Blog
I might be interested,people often call me a clown
Old 7th March 2013, 03:13 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I popped into the local Blockbusters as it is closing down and they had big reductions and purchased a few more movies to add to my collection.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0313[1].jpg (96.8 KB, 15 views)

Like this? Share it using the links below!