Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

gag 13th June 2010 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbv (Post 85566)
Alice in Wonderland BD/dvd
Freddy vs Jason BD
Spookies Vipco
New Barbarians Vipco
Bubba ho tep 2 disc
Amytiville 2
Also ordered 2 SS Hell pack boxsets as my first step into the dark place that is Naziploitation

you bought freddy v jason oh dear oh dear oh dear it must rank up there as one of the worst films EVER, sorry but its utter PANTS i wouldnt collect it from whsmiths even if was given free in a paper with a token

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 06:54 AM

I've seen a lot worse movies than FvsJ.I'd definately take it if someone was giving it away. :lol:

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 02:17 PM

Just back from my local(ish) HMV where I picked up the Optimum Convoy dvd.Does anyone have it and can they tell me if it's cut or uncut? I hate to think I wasted a fiver on it.:lol:

robertzombie 13th June 2010 02:27 PM

Just put in an order for Arrow's City Of The Living Dead DVD, can't wait to watch it!!! :woot:

Stephen@Cult Labs 13th June 2010 02:31 PM

grrrrrr the Optimum Convoy dvd Is still cut.Looks like I'll have to order the German or Australian dvd now :mmph:

mbv 13th June 2010 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gag (Post 85944)
you bought freddy v jason oh dear oh dear oh dear it must rank up there as one of the worst films EVER, sorry but its utter PANTS i wouldnt collect it from whsmiths even if was given free in a paper with a token

I'm one of the few that actually like FvJ.

After Fridays 8 and 9 ,which were utter gick, this was a nice follow up to X.

dis 14th June 2010 04:48 PM

2 disc version of salo. 12pounds from hmv.

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 14th June 2010 06:06 PM

I watched Blue Underground's THE CRAZIES today.
Absolutely gobsmacking.Pristine transfer.It'll NEVER look as good as this.:cool:

Stephen@Cult Labs 14th June 2010 06:07 PM

Got my Optimum Lizard In A woman's Skin today.Don't know when I'll get to watch it,So many purchases and not enough hours in the day :lol:

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 14th June 2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevoj (Post 86161)
Got my Optimum Lizard In A woman's Skin today.Don't know when I'll get to watch it,So many purchases and not enough hours in the day :lol:

I know what you mean, mate. My Arrow COTLD blu (finally :mmph:) arrived today, along with Boulevard's releases of Hell Comes to Frogtown and Slugs.

Topping that off, I'd placed an order a while ago to fill a gaping hole in my Shameless collection, so Flavia, Killer Nun, Manhattan Baby, Ratman, and Watch Me When I Kill arrived too! :happy: :popcorn: