Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Metallicbomb 13th March 2013 02:26 PM

:pound:I have 2 beds with tubs all under and about 5 stacks of tubs about 10 high so wont be long though before I have no room or money:lol:.

demonknight 13th March 2013 04:02 PM

Beetlejuice Bluray arrived today.Heard nothing but good things about this movie,so I'm really looking forward to checking it out.The fact that it's on bluray is a bonus.Hopefully the A/V quality will get the thumbs up :happy:

Rik 13th March 2013 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 327560)
Beetlejuice Bluray arrived today.Heard nothing but good things about this movie,so I'm really looking forward to checking it out.The fact that it's on bluray is a bonus.Hopefully the A/V quality will get the thumbs up :happy:

I'd be very surprised if you don't like it. I'd like to know whether or not it's worth an upgrade, so I'll look forward to reading your thoughts on it

trebor8273 13th March 2013 06:04 PM

7 Attachment(s)
some more stuff turned up today, also got rid of a couple of games and manged to get all these from cex, a few blind buys black sheep, devils rock,demon fire,evil beneath loch ness, galaxy of the dinosaurs,midnight meat train, the brain that wouldn't die and satans little helper. edit also not seen sinister but heard good things

Rik 13th March 2013 06:19 PM

I really enjoyed Midnight Meat Train, which reminds me that I haven't picked it up

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th March 2013 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 327612)
I really enjoyed Midnight Meat Train, which reminds me that I haven't picked it up

I liked it but ended up really annoyed at the really obvious CGI blood. It ended up spoiling it for me.

Trebor - I really like all four in this pic.

Demon House is directed by JR Bookwalter who made The Dead Next Door. Seen it a few times now. Hope you like it. Debbie Rochon is always worth watching.

J Harker 13th March 2013 07:33 PM

The bottom two are good films. Cannibal Apocalypse is awesome, and Black Sheep is good stupid fun.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th March 2013 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 327630)
The bottom two are good films. Cannibal Apocalypse is awesome, and Black Sheep is good stupid fun.

Don't you like Devil's Rock and Demon House or not seen?

J Harker 13th March 2013 07:44 PM

Not seen either of those two yet.

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th March 2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 327638)
Not seen either of those two yet.

They are worth checking out and can usually be picked up fairly cheap on Amazon marketplace.

Demon Fire generally goes for 1p. :lol: