Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 14th March 2013 10:53 PM

Sweet, mine isn't getting dispatched until Monday apparently. Do find it annoying that preordering online doesn't actually get stuff to me on release date anymore

trebor8273 15th March 2013 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 328020)
Sweet, mine isn't getting dispatched until Monday apparently. Do find it annoying that preordering online doesn't actually get stuff to me on release date anymore

Just checked this morning and there awaiting dispatch

J Harker 15th March 2013 07:42 AM

Same here! Might have to eat my words.

trebor8273 15th March 2013 08:19 AM

Well subspecies 2 has just been dispatched still waiting on subspecies and Dracula to be dispatched

Metallicbomb 15th March 2013 10:53 AM

Post today
The Crazies (Blu)
Scream 4 (Blu)
Final Destination 5 3D (Blu)
Sylvester Stallone Set (Blu)
Fright Night 3D (Blu)
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Creature Features Set

Demdike@Cult Labs 15th March 2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metallicbomb (Post 328077)
Post today
The Crazies (Blu)
Scream 4 (Blu)
Final Destination 5 3D (Blu)
Sylvester Stallone Set (Blu)
Fright Night 3D (Blu)
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Creature Features Set

You get your post a damn site earlier than i do. Doesn't come before 2:30pm at the moment.

Demoncrat 15th March 2013 11:48 AM

Requiem For A Dream. Came into the shop with a pile of romcoms!! Can only hope that they were purchased at the same time hahaha, I wonder what they thought of it haha, funnily enough twas the only disc that didin't have horrible scratches all over it!! Amazing really how some people treat their stuff:mmph:

Metallicbomb 15th March 2013 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 328085)
You get your post a damn site earlier than i do. Doesn't come before 2:30pm at the moment.

I went through a period were he came about 4pm every day then it just got earlier and now he comes about 11:30-12

nekromantik 15th March 2013 12:08 PM

My TT Christine BD showed up today!!
YES!

Im so happy that I did not pay £10 extra to get it 3 days early then express customers! :p

Stephen@Cult Labs 15th March 2013 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nekromantik (Post 328092)
My TT Christine BD showed up today!!
YES!

Im so happy that I did not pay £10 extra to get it 3 days early then express customers! :p

There was actually 2 shipping options up from standard. Registered and Express. Even the people who chose registered didn't have import charges :lol: i'll go for that next time. I guarantee if I had went for standard, it would be a few more weeks before I'd see mine. It's a little thing I like to call the curse of stephen.