Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

tele1962 21st March 2013 03:28 PM

Just ordered Dracular 3D from Amazon Italy. I know it is getting slated but want to see for my self and if i don't llike it there is always EBAY.;)

Hawkmonger 21st March 2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tele1962 (Post 329494)
Just ordered Dracular 3D from Amazon Italy. I know it is getting slated but want to see for my self and if i don't llike it there is always EBAY.;)

Your in for a treat, albait of the stale doughnut variety. Once you bite into the seemingly smooth and fresh exteria yet find only hard as rock pastry, you still have the yummy jam/custard/chocolate fillling.:lol:

demonknight 21st March 2013 03:48 PM

Airplane bluray arrived this morning.
Still waiting on Nine Inch Nails live bluray
along with Westworld blu and G3 live DVD.
Hopefully tomorrow :)

keirarts 21st March 2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 329512)
Airplane bluray arrived this morning.
Still waiting on Nine Inch Nails live bluray
along with Westworld blu and G3 live DVD.
Hopefully tomorrow :)

Watching hammers dracula. Gorgeous blu-ray, best PQ i've ever seen. Not sure what the discs critics were expecting exactly but this is miles away from curse of frankenstein. I'm totally happy with this as the definitive edition.

demonknight 21st March 2013 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 329525)
Watching hammers dracula. Gorgeous blu-ray, best PQ i've ever seen. Not sure what the discs critics were expecting exactly but this is miles away from curse of frankenstein. I'm totally happy with this as the definitive edition.

Have it still sealed though, can't wait to see it now after reading
your quote.

trebor8273 21st March 2013 06:41 PM

6 Attachment(s)
picked some stuff up from HMV blue cross sale and CEX.

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st March 2013 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Blood of the Vampires is great.

It'll be interesting to know what you think Trebor. Filipino horror is an acquired taste. Cinema Club released a few in this series, if you like this one you'll want them all.

trebor8273 21st March 2013 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 329575)
Blood of the Vampires is great.

It'll be interesting to know what you think Trebor. Filipino horror is an acquired taste. Cinema Club released a few in this series, if you like this one you'll want them all.

Let you know when I get around to watching it

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 21st March 2013 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 329576)
Let you know when I get around to watching it

Due to your new avatar, I keep thinking Daemonia has posted and need to double check the username!

Demdike@Cult Labs 21st March 2013 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 329578)
Due to your new avatar, I keep thinking Daemonia has posted and need to double check the username!

I'm in the same boat.