Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Hawkmonger 22nd March 2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 329665)
You've lost me, probably Dario as well.

Duoscope is the use of two pictures showing different angles to a scene (used surprisingly often with horror films in stalker and slasher scenes), Aromascope is one of those shitty sniff card things they use at crappy kids films.:laugh:

J Harker 22nd March 2013 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 329695)
Came home to find two boxes at the door - one from DiabolikDVD, the other from D&T Mailorder. Both orders were placed seven days ago - outstanding service, one has travelled from the US to Australia, the other from Austria.

NSM mediabooks, Koch Media mediabooks, XT steelbook, Splendid Film mediabook.

Where's that NOTLD release from mate? What's it like?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Linbro 22nd March 2013 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 329701)
Where's that NOTLD release from mate? What's it like?

It's a German release. Only 10 Euros. Will put it on this weekend and let you know what it's like. Can take a couple of pics of the booklet etc, if you like?

osCommerce

J Harker 22nd March 2013 09:34 AM

That'd be cool.

BAKA 22nd March 2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 329585)
Got my copy of Deadly Blessing from Arrow today, not bad for a tenner.
Never seen it before - I'm expecting average things.

Have you checked which postcard you got, out of interest? There are still 5 new unannounced licenses to discover.

Refused 22nd March 2013 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 329718)
Have you checked which postcard you got, out of interest? There are still 5 new unannounced licenses to discover.

It was Knightriders, so nothing new unfortunately.

BAKA 22nd March 2013 10:19 AM

Some nice purchases Linbro. I wouldn't mind any of those in my collection. I really need to pick up Halloween 3 on BD, since Universal decided to license it to a company in the UK that have no interest in putting out a BD :censored:. That edition of A Bay Of Blood looks gorgeous too.

Reminds me I'm still due a package from D&TM. Kind of amazing that the postal services can get a package from Austria to Australia quicker than they could get mine in the UK.

BAKA 22nd March 2013 10:24 AM

Ah, thanks anyway. I'm sure they'll all filter out soon enough.

Nagaman 22nd March 2013 10:52 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I had a bit of a quiet spell - where I bought virtually nothing for two months... but making up for it this month... :)

Refused 22nd March 2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagaman (Post 329732)
I had a bit of a quiet spell - where I bought virtually nothing for two months... but making up for it this month... :)

That's an awfully nice selection. I would've gone for the UK version of Devil's Rejects though - it's loaded with extras. Supposedly there isn't much on the US one.