Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd March 2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 329725)
Ah, thanks anyway. I'm sure they'll all filter out soon enough.

And then another round of 'swaps' will begin!

Justin101 22nd March 2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Linbro (Post 329695)
Came home to find two boxes at the door - one from DiabolikDVD, the other from D&T Mailorder. Both orders were placed seven days ago - outstanding service, one has travelled from the US to Australia, the other from Austria.

NSM mediabooks, Koch Media mediabooks, XT steelbook, Splendid Film mediabook.

They look amazing, where Can I get Halloween III from?

Justin101 22nd March 2013 10:23 AM

My 1p Gremlins 2 has just arrived I'm literally beside myself with happiness :lol:

Delirium 22nd March 2013 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 329744)
My 1p Gremlins 2 has just arrived I'm literally beside myself with happiness :lol:

Eh, 1p? What, where, how?

I take it it's not the BD?

Justin101 22nd March 2013 10:40 AM

Not BD no, pre-owned DVD off amazon lol

Rik 22nd March 2013 10:47 AM

Few pre-orders just placed, links to where I got them from

Zombies Vs Strippers DVD

Lords of Salem DVD

The Shining Blu Ray

The Lost Boys Blu Ray

The Exorcist Blu Ray

Poltergeist Blu Ray

Texas Chainsaw Blu Ray

Delirium 22nd March 2013 10:48 AM

My latest purchase: Serial Mom DVD. £2.99 from local record store.

I love this film - owned it once, but got rid after watching it so many times. I think it was Mr Kermode's constant references to it as the one truly successful serial killer comedy that made me itch to see it again. And it really does have the right balance of scathing black comedy, violence and apple pie Americana.

Nagaman 22nd March 2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Refused (Post 329735)
That's an awfully nice selection. I would've gone for the UK version of Devil's Rejects though - it's loaded with extras. Supposedly there isn't much on the US one.

I must say I haven't checked the features on this one but as I was ordering House of 1000 Corpses I thought I'd go for this one too, as it was just under 4 quid at the time. I do have the uk dvd release though...

Justin101 22nd March 2013 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 329750)
My latest purchase: Serial Mom DVD. £2.99 from local record store.

I love this film - owned it once, but got rid after watching it so many times. I think it was Mr Kermode's constant references to it as the one truly successful serial killer comedy that made me itch to see it again. And it really does have the right balance of scathing black comedy, violence and apple pie Americana.

Did you say Pussy willows :lol:

one of my favourites :pop2:

Justin101 22nd March 2013 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 329749)

What are those Blu's Rik? Steelies or something, they're all already out as I have them all lol, do I need to start double-dipping?