Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Edgeworth 22nd March 2013 11:55 AM

DTM have Sleepless on blu i've been wanting for a little while but it's too much after shipping, etc for an average movie.

Justin101 22nd March 2013 12:01 PM

Yeah it was €38 for Halloween 3 including postage and VAT so that's £32.00 but it's a nice edition and includes the soundtrack CD so as a one-off I thought I'd treat myself :)

Hawkmonger 22nd March 2013 12:06 PM

Invasion of the Body Snatchers has already been confirmed by one of those art cards, added to Deranged and Squirm. Two more to go.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd March 2013 12:09 PM

From memory, I think DTM charge the same shipping cost for up to 3 titles, so it's often cheaper to order more than one title at a time.

I've seen some photos of those Halloween mediabooks and they do look very nice, although I'm happy enough with my Scream Factory release.

Susan Foreman 22nd March 2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 329753)
Did you say Pussy willows :lol:

one of my favourites :pop2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 329758)
"Chicks with dicks!"

All I can say, is [censored by MODS]!

Justin101 22nd March 2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs (Post 329784)
I've seen some photos of those Halloween mediabooks and they do look very nice, although I'm happy enough with my Scream Factory release.

Thanks again for the tip - I'm not region free for my blu's so I'm really happy to finally have a BD of one of best 80's horror films. :popcorn:

BAKA 22nd March 2013 12:17 PM

I make it 5 more to go, unless you know something I don't :shocked:. Someone posted the Sisters card too, so that is confirmed alongside Invasion of the Body Snatchers now :). I quite like this way of unveiling their releases, doubtless some will still take issue with it though.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 22nd March 2013 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Justin101 (Post 329788)
Thanks again for the tip - I'm not region free for my blu's so I'm really happy to finally have a BD of one of best 80's horror films. :popcorn:

No problem :)

Be warned though, trawling that site can end up costing you a lot of money! ;)

Delirium 22nd March 2013 12:22 PM

Is the Videodrome mediabook still available, and any reason to upgrade if I have the criterion? I'm not usually a double-dipper if I can help it.

Stephen@Cult Labs 22nd March 2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 329796)
Is the Videodrome mediabook still available, and any reason to upgrade if I have the criterion? I'm not usually a double-dipper if I can help it.

I believe it also has the R-Rated version, but doesn't include the commentaries.