Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 23rd March 2013 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 330144)
Attachment 104238

Ordered Thursday arrived this morning. Quickest delivery I've had in yonks.

Great release and looks fantastic considering age etc.

J Harker 23rd March 2013 07:59 PM

We've had hell lately with my little one not sleeping. So I'm quietly hoping he'll be in with mummy tonight and I'll have to kip on the sofa. And maybe give the first one a whirl.

keirarts 23rd March 2013 08:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Browsing cheap s**t on amazon (basically by typing in mill creek) looking for goodies on a doley income and I found this.

Attachment 104248

Two classic actors, produced by harry alan towers and less than a fiver on amazon! :woot:

platostotal 23rd March 2013 08:36 PM

6 Attachment(s)
picked these up this week, Lenzi's Desert Commandos was a nice find.

Sam 23rd March 2013 08:51 PM

Just finished Witchfinder General on blu ray - the film is, of course, a masterpiece but I was really surprised how well this has scrubbed up in HD. Hats off to Odeon for doing a sterling job :nod:. Just having a look at the extras now, which look fairly comprehensive :)

Buboven 23rd March 2013 09:14 PM

My Deadly Blessing Dual Format arrived this morning along with my free copy of The Man With The Severed Man. :rockon:. Plus points for arrow for being cheaper than amazon and having it sent dispatched free first class.

fuzzymctiger 23rd March 2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buboven (Post 330153)
My Deadly Blessing Dual Format arrived this morning along with my free copy of The Man With The Severed Man. :rockon:. Plus points for arrow for being cheaper than amazon and having it sent dispatched free first class.

What postcard did you get in Deadly Blessing?

Buboven 23rd March 2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger (Post 330156)
What postcard did you get in Deadly Blessing?

A postcard for a 80's film called The Last American Virgin. Sounds like a teen sex comedy to me - something that i am not interested in at all. Shame I didn't get a better card. I would have liked to get the Sister's one.

Justin101 23rd March 2013 09:28 PM

Another MGM movie!

J Harker 23rd March 2013 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 330151)
Just finished Witchfinder General on blu ray - the film is, of course, a masterpiece but I was really surprised how well this has scrubbed up in HD. Hats off to Odeon for doing a sterling job :nod:. Just having a look at the extras now, which look fairly comprehensive :)

I was very impressed with the transfer on that one. Cleaned up far better than I would have thought possible.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2