Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Rik 3rd April 2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 332576)
Of those in the Redemption series (those with numbers on the spines), only these are Region A:

The Blood Beast Terror
Burke & Hare
Hatchet for the Honeymoon

Thanks for that, I'll look into getting a few more :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 332577)
I don't know who your buying from, but those bastards stole my idea! :mmph:

MovieTymeCult, first thing I thought when I peeled off those stickers was "I wonder if Hawk has copyright on these?" :lol:

Hawkmonger 3rd April 2013 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 332580)
MovieTymeCult, first thing I thought when I peeled off those stickers was "I wonder if Hawk has copyright on these?" :lol:

I'll sue the pants of of them! Stealing my idea and making such a hatchet job of it! The NERVE! :mmph:

:lol:

ReturnToZero 3rd April 2013 03:11 PM

Arrived today. More crap to follow.

http://i45.tinypic.com/zkimbq.jpg

demonknight 3rd April 2013 03:16 PM

Robocop and Predator 2 Bluray Steelbooks arrived this morning :woot:

Demdike@Cult Labs 3rd April 2013 03:38 PM

I don't know about anyone else but i don't notice this or the What Have You Seen? threads since the name change. Because it says Blu-ray in the title they never register.

I don't know why What Have You Bought Recently? and What Have You Seen Recently? weren't good enough?

Rik 3rd April 2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 332602)
I don't know about anyone else but i don't notice this or the What Have You Seen? threads since the name change. Because it says Blu-ray in the title they never register.

I don't know why What Have You Bought Recently? and What Have You Seen Recently? weren't good enough?

I think the idea was to streamline the various threads, kinda tidy things up a bit. I agree though, it was fine as it was IMO

PaulD 3rd April 2013 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 332606)
I think the idea was to streamline the various threads, kinda tidy things up a bit. I agree though, it was fine as it was IMO

They were 3 though weren't there? ''What have you purchased recently?'', ''what have you seen or purchased on bluray recently?'', and ''what have you seen recently?'' so if you had either watched or purchased a film on bluray recently it could go in one of two threads which is a bit messy. Makes sense to just have a general ''what have you purchase?'' and a general ''what have you seen?'' thread to me.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 3rd April 2013 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 332602)

That's not such a bad idea as shortening the thread titles might make them a little less 'convoluted'.

We did merge the two 'purchased' threads as it seemed a little pointless to have one as general and another one for Blu-ray.

Bringer Of Funerals 3rd April 2013 07:05 PM

2 Blu

X MEN - FIRST CLASS
ALICE IN WONDERLAND (JOHN DEPP)

J Harker 3rd April 2013 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 332595)
Robocop and Predator 2 Bluray Steelbooks arrived this morning :woot:

What's the verdict mate? Are there extras on the discs?
Was well surprised to see a selection of new steelbooks in stock in HMV this afternoon. None. Of them list any extras though. Puts me off if they're bare bones.