Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Slippery Jack 9th April 2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 334569)
I haven't noticed any piracy posts, have you removed them?

Yup, plus I saw a gang of Pirates arrive on a boat and take away Hawks and Kierarts :eek: . . .

Hawkmonger 9th April 2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 334569)
I haven't noticed any piracy posts, have you removed them?

Not to snitch but another member did point me in the direction of a certain download site if I wanted a certain TV series complete as it's quite rare. I'm sure he was in good nature but if the mods see fit then i'm sorry.

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th April 2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 334570)
Yup, plus I saw a gang of Pirates arrive on a boat and take away Hawks and Kierarts :eek: . . .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 334571)
Not to snitch but another member did point me in the direction of a certain download site if I wanted a certain TV series complete as it's quite rare. I'm sure he was in good nature but if the mods see fit then i'm sorry.

Thanks for the replies guys. :)

Slippery Jack 9th April 2013 09:54 PM

Just call me SNITCHery Jack :nod: . . .

Demdike@Cult Labs 9th April 2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 334574)
Just call me SNITCHery Jack :nod: . . .

Oh we do. :nod:

Rik 9th April 2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 334570)

Was it this boat?

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...yvtzESRaf2KGP_

Slippery Jack 9th April 2013 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rik (Post 334577)

I'm not sure, I missed the first 6 seconds :doh: . . .

Hawkmonger 9th April 2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 334578)
I'm not sure, I missed the first 6 seconds :doh: . . .

**** me you beat me to it!:pound:

fuzzymctiger 10th April 2013 11:50 AM

Just took advantage of Arrow's sale, and bought/ preordered the following blu rays:

Deadly Blessing
Knightriders
Black Sabbath
Baron Blood
Motel Hell
Spider Baby
Blow Out (Steelbook)
Foxy Brown (Steelbook) (Really hoping the regular artwork is on the back of this)
Battle Royale (LE 10,000) (Had my eye on this for a long time, and sort of forgot about it after getting the steelbook for such a price. But I can't ignore this price, even if it's just some extra booklets and things)

All are going to be put away as birthday presents except Deadly Blessing and Battle Royale.

keirarts 10th April 2013 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 334571)

As I said in my post. I dont condone piracy and i'm adamant that if you can legally buy an item from here or abroad you should do so as piracy is theft. The tv show in question is not available anywhwere, I tried to buy the item legally and the only stuff I could seem to find where dodgy chinese bootlegs that were of dubious legality themselves. So I would like to apologise if I upset anyone, I sincerely didn't mean to. Piracy is theft and probably was part of the reason i'm currently unemployed so I'm also a victim. In this case however the series in question isnt actually liscenced in the west (the movies and ovas are) so technically with this paticular series it isnt actually illigal. again profound apologies but just thought it was worth pointing out.