Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

pedromonkey 20th April 2013 03:06 PM

Spend a bit of cash the last couple of days. Ordered some stuff online and picked some stuff up in work..

DIE HARD QUADRILOGY BLU - 9.99
BLOODSPORT - DVD
LIONHEART - DVD
THE PUNISHER (Tom Jane) - U.S Blu
END OF WATCH - BLU - £8.00

Got some stuff in work saved that i'm waiting to buy in our upcoming sale.

JoshuaKaitlyn 20th April 2013 05:28 PM

9 Attachment(s)
Nice little conjunction of events: off work for a week, pay day, medical procedure was all clear feeling good and relaxed and the sun was shining! Off out and had a bit of a haul!
Attachment 107242Attachment 107243Attachment 107244Attachment 107245Attachment 107246Attachment 107247Attachment 107248Attachment 107249Attachment 107250

J Harker 20th April 2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshuaKaitlyn (Post 336815)
Nice little conjunction of events: off work for a week, pay day, medical procedure was all clear feeling good and relaxed and the sun was shining! Off out and had a bit of a haul Attachment 107249

Q The Winged Serpent!! I've got that dvd. Now there's a film I'd like to see turn up on blu. Nice steelbook please someone. Second Sight I reckon would do a nice job.
I took a trip into town today for some bits and pieces and had a wonder around HMV and came out with these
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/21/py2uva7e.jpg
Went in planning to pick up Scanners but couldn't resist when I saw they'd dropped the Dark Shadows steelbook from 28 bloody quid down to £8.99. Few other decent prices in there too, very nearly bought the E.T steelie for £9. About time they got realistic with their prices! Impressed. If they keep it up I'll happily give them my money. That said I really shouldn't be buying discs at the moment.

bdc 20th April 2013 05:47 PM

Nice haul,I guess you already own Tony Rome? ;)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th April 2013 05:52 PM

I've just ordered the Die Hard Quadrilogy from Zavvi. At £9.95, it would be rude not to!

J Harker 20th April 2013 05:54 PM

I assume thats the older version not the newer one with the bonus disc Nos?

Stephen@Cult Labs 20th April 2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 336820)
I've just ordered the Die Hard Quadrilogy from Zavvi. At £9.95, it would be rude not to!

Wondering when we'll see Die Hard Zavvi steelbooks. And we all know they'll slap the awful recent artwork on them!

Slippery Jack 20th April 2013 06:09 PM

I had a drive to Manchester today from Sheffield, mainly because I knew there was a Fopp there :lol: Didn't come away with much in the end, just a Roy Andersson double bill of You The Living and Songs From The Second Floor. The checkout guy held up the latter and boasted loudly that it was the only film in which he had been kicked out of the cinema. As he seemed a smug prick, I just said "oh...", and left with my goods . . .

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 20th April 2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 336821)
I assume thats the older version not the newer one with the bonus disc Nos?

For that price, it must be.

JoshuaKaitlyn 20th April 2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 336826)
I had a drive to Manchester today from Sheffield, mainly because I knew there was a Fopp there :lol: Didn't come away with much in the end, just a Roy Andersson double bill of You The Living and Songs From The Second Floor. The checkout guy held up the latter and boasted loudly that it was the only film in which he had been kicked out of the cinema. As he seemed a smug prick, I just said "oh...", and left with my goods . . .

Thats where I got the Rita Hayworth set from! I must have had the same assistant as he went on to his mate about some movie or other that featured a picture of her in it!