Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

J Harker 30th April 2013 08:51 PM

Remember when chapter selection used to make the special features list though.

Demdike@Cult Labs 30th April 2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delirium (Post 338649)
I'm more curious about how SShaw manages to attend all these film festivals all over the world and seems to be constantly border hopping! Sounds like the life! Whatever your job is, I wants it!

Perhaps he has a License to Kill.

Hawkmonger 30th April 2013 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 338683)

Yup. How we moved on.:lol:

Jani 30th April 2013 09:22 PM

Just ordered Arrow's Baron Blood BD/DVD set and from DiabolikDVD I bought Synapse's Hands of the Ripper,which will arrive in July.Waiting for Criterion's Naked Lunch,Kino's The Night of the Hunted & Olive's Night of the Scarecrow to arrive within a week.Next months arrivals will be The Burning & The Town That Dreaded Sundown from Scream Factory,The Sinful Nuns from Saint Valentine from Redemption and Django Unchained steelbook,all BD's,not many DVD's on my shopping list these days.One was Grave of the Vampire from Retromedia,bought it because it's widescreen,but unfortunately the 35mm print used wasn't complete.

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th April 2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkmonger (Post 338692)
Yup. How we moved on.:lol:

Yup! Now having audio is a special feature. :lol:

oaxaca 30th April 2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jani (Post 338700)
Just ordered Arrow's Baron Blood BD/DVD set and from DiabolikDVD I bought Synapse's Hands of the Ripper,which will arrive in July.Waiting for Criterion's Naked Lunch,Kino's The Night of the Hunted & Olive's Night of the Scarecrow to arrive within a week.Next months arrivals will be The Burning & The Town That Dreaded Sundown from Scream Factory,The Sinful Nuns from Saint Valentine from Redemption and Django Unchained steelbook,all BD's,not many DVD's on my shopping list these days.One was Grave of the Vampire from Retromedia,bought it because it's widescreen,but unfortunately the 35mm print used wasn't complete.

Excellent, Synapse have finally set a date for HANDS OF THE RIPPER! Now they need to set one for COUNTESS DRACULA and all will be well :D

keirarts 30th April 2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdc (Post 338666)
Had the vhs for ages but finally wanted to upgrade it...arrived today. ;)

Warlock Moon (1975) (Shriek Show)

http://dv1.us/p1/337/048337-d0.jpg

Btw no idea if this is a first or second press but will know soon enough I guess.

Excellent movie. You MUST check out the Joe bob briggs commentary track as well, it's excellent. I've had this dvd for ages, got it in a 3-film shriek show set and i'd never seen it before that. A real gem, its one of those films like SIMON KING OF THE WITCHES that nakes blind buys worthwhile.

fuzzymctiger 30th April 2013 11:22 PM

Found a box on my doorstep this morning:

Battle Royale LE
Deadly Blessing Dual
Knight riders
Baron Blood

This is the first time an Arrow title has arrived on release date for me, and I was just about to send an email asking them to send the currently available items, not hold on until my last preorder comes out. :blush:

But Baron Blood and Knightriders are going away until the 28th, for my birthday.

Susan Foreman 30th April 2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Harker (Post 338683)

Don't forget 'animated menus'!

Criterion7 1st May 2013 02:40 AM

Just pre-ordered Spearhead From Space blu.