Batman Returns (Steelbook) - Dolby TrueHD (1992) -- Blu-ray

Batman Begins (Steelbook) - Dolby TrueHD (2005) -- Blu-ray
The Dark Knight (Steelbook) - Dolby TrueHD (2008) -- Blu-ray
Old 17th June 2013, 07:09 AM
Cult Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by troggi View Post
You have to love Alice

His love for Hollywood is so great that he bought the 2nd "O" in the "HOLLYWOOD" sign as a dedication to Groucho Marx
The 2nd 'O' actually belongs to Warner Bros films. Alice owns the 3rd one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Hell of a golfer too I hear.
On several occasions, he has credited golf as having played a major role in helping him to overcome his addiction to alcohol, and has even gone as far to say that when he took up golf, it was a case of replacing one addiction with another

The importance that the game has had in his life is also reflected in the title to his 2007 autobiography, 'Alice Cooper, Golf Monster'

He has participated in a number of Pro-Am competitions, plays the game six days a week, off a handicap of two

Since 1997 he has hosted an annual golf competition, the Alice Cooper Celebrity AM Golf Tournament, all proceeds from which go to his charity, the Solid Rock Foundation.

In 2005 while playing with manager Shep Gordon on The Champion Course in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida, he recorded an impressive round of two-over par 74 on the world-class course

He has appeared in commercials for Callaway Golf equipment, and was a guest of veteran British player and broadcaster Peter Alliss on A Golfer's Travels

He wrote the foreword to the Gary McCord book "Ryder Cup" and participated in the second All*Star Cup in Newport, South Wales

In an interview with VH1, friend and fellow golfer Pat Boone said that he was "'this close' to being a pro".
troggi likes this.

Golly, Gee! it's wrong to be so guilty
Old 17th June 2013, 07:37 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

had too start re-buying my collection as most of it has been stolen, bought this stuff in last week or so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0340.jpg (92.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0341.jpg (96.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0342.jpg (93.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0343.jpg (96.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0344.jpg (95.1 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0345.jpg (93.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0346.jpg (96.6 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0347.jpg (93.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0348.jpg (96.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0349.jpg (97.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0350.jpg (96.7 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0351.jpg (91.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0352.jpg (87.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 17th June 2013, 07:39 AM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
had too start re-buying my collection as most of it has been stolen, bought this stuff in last week or so.
Good lord!

Who stole your stuff?!

I hope they catch the swine. Anyone tries to rob my house and i'll have at them with a claw hammer!!!
Slippery Jack and troggi like this.
Old 17th June 2013, 07:44 AM
Cult Acolyte

Blimey! You'd think a Blu / DVD collection would be quite low on a thief's want list (tricky to shift in a hurry, tricky to sell on in a hurry) . . .
Old 17th June 2013, 07:46 AM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebor8273 View Post
That's terrible, but you've also pictured a very impressive selection of purchases.
Old 17th June 2013, 08:00 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Blimey! You'd think a Blu / DVD collection would be quite low on a thief's want list (tricky to shift in a hurry, tricky to sell on in a hurry) . . .
My mum and a friend of hers have just come back from holiday in Italy where they were staying with some friends. The house they were staying in was robbed whilst they were all out one evening. The thieves made off with my mum's watch (worth £250), as well as some jewellery belonging to the people they were staying with, and her friend's purse containing all her cards and money. However, they left many valuables including an iPad, an iPod, other jewellery and some money. However, they did decide to steal a sun lounger, my mum's blood testing kit (she's diabetic) and a raspberry jelly (). It just proves that people will steal anything these days.

Sorry to hear about of the loss of your collection, trebor. Hopefully they'll catch the bastard(s) who took it. Were you at least able to claim on your insurance?
Old 17th June 2013, 08:04 AM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizarre_eye@Cult Labs View Post
It just proves that people will steal anything these days.
Or that that particular thief was a random nutter

(Jam and a blood testing kit??? Did he want to practice using it with the jam...?) . . .
Old 17th June 2013, 08:07 AM
Moderator Alumni
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippery Jack View Post
Or that that particular thief was a random nutter

(Jam and a blood testing kit??? Did he want to practice using it with the jam...?) . . .
It's jelly within the UK sense - an actual jelly!
Old 17th June 2013, 08:15 AM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Good lord!

Who stole your stuff?!

I hope they catch the swine. Anyone tries to rob my house and i'll have at them with a claw hammer!!!
I wasn't burgled which is a good thing I suppose, had some people staying a friend and sme body I hardly knew and didn't like much to begin with, they where the one who had stolen the stuff, as when I moved my bedroom was smaller so I kept my collection under bed in plastic storage units, and I never really checked on them until I moved my room around, it was then found most of stuff was gone, eventually found out that it was this person who had stolen the collection, they had been selling them while I was out which I should of suspected as they never have any money, and others he had put into a suitcase he came with. Luckily people who knew both of us informed me that he had told people what they had done( yes there that stupid ). I did managed to get about £300 of them by him giving me money and resorting to shall we say other means.
keirarts and troggi like this.

Like this? Share it using the links below!