Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Slippery Jack 9th July 2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 351702)
So no doubt Turturro spends the majority of the film staring blankly at the horizon. :p

You're not that far off :lol: Lots of staring, long pauses, pretty colours, increasing freakiness . . .

Demoncrat 9th July 2013 04:31 PM

Got the Prism Hell Night dvd. I know, but it's got a comm, so should pass 90 minutes or so.....

troggi 9th July 2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 351697)
Correct, and directed by Nicholas Winding Refn from a script by Hubert Selby Jr. :cool::cool::cool: . . .

And still shrink wrapped in the Sue Ryder Shop!

trebor8273 9th July 2013 05:27 PM

Just placed a order for this.

Amazon.com: SciFi Movie Marathon (America 3000, Arena, Eliminators & The Time Guardians): Chuck Wagner, Denise Crosby, Dean Stockwell, Carrie Fisher, David Engelbach: Movies & TV

Only bought it for eliminators which enjoyed when I was a kid, can't remember seeing the others, so they will be a bonus

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2013 05:29 PM

Have you won the lottery recently?!

trebor8273 9th July 2013 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 351728)
Have you won the lottery recently?!

No most of the stuff I've gotten over last few weeks is off the money I've gotten from getting rid of my Xbox and my old laptop.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 9th July 2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 351730)
No most of the stuff I've gotten over last few weeks is off the money I've gotten from getting rid of my Xbox and my old laptop.

I see. It did seem as if you were buying DVDs and BDs as if both formats had been discontinued!

trebor8273 9th July 2013 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 351731)
I see. It did seem as if you were buying DVDs and BDs as if both formats had been discontinued!

Trying to build my collection back up as stated some time ago, most of my collection was stolen, so as I've never touched the 360 for months and had a newer laptop, was a good opportunitie to start building collection up again. But that's really it now , just stuff I've got on preorder and stuff like the one I've just posted which seems quite cheap.

Edit
As I don't drink or smoke and not bothered about the latest fashions, I need some vice to spend my money on, and I can't save up to save my life.

troggi 9th July 2013 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 351732)
Trying to build my collection back up as stated some time ago, most of my collection was stolen, so as I've never touched the 360 for months and had a newer laptop, was a good opportunitie to start building collection up again. But that's really it now , just stuff I've got on preorder and stuff like the one I've just posted which seems quite cheap.

The way you lost your collection was terrible, I'd have lost my faith in human nature too! I'm so glad that you're building it back up so quickly. Well done! :)

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 9th July 2013 06:20 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Bought these today.......