Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 13th July 2013 12:57 PM

5 Attachment(s)
This weeks arrivals.

Zann 13th July 2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 352363)
How did people receive there order from arrow sale for more than one item, just got back from work and all there is was a letter, no card saying they had tried to deliver, so did people get there's by Royal Mail or was it a courier, a bit concerned my order has not turned up yet which I ordered Wednesday morning.

Lots of titles are "currently awaiting stock", that could be why. I ordered two and they arrived yesterday. Have ordered five more and all but one are "currently awaiting stock".

trebor8273 13th July 2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zann (Post 352371)
Lots of titles are "currently awaiting stock", that could be why. I ordered two and they arrived yesterday. Have ordered five more and all but one are "currently awaiting stock".

Thanks, thought might just of been the postman not wanting to carry any packages in this heat. Strange thing is I ordered even before they posted on Facebook it was early morning on Wednesday and I know people on here who placed orders after me have received there items and when I ordered everything was in stock. Only thing I can think is there not doing orders in order.

Bringer Of Funerals 13th July 2013 01:54 PM

Split between

Knightriders
Black Sabbath
Django Prepare
M
Le Nibelungen

sickboy 13th July 2013 02:01 PM

Got uncut version of Serbian film this morning, a bit expensive but was taking no chances ordering it from the USA and having it stopped at customs.;)

trebor8273 13th July 2013 02:23 PM

For all of those who have received orders from arrow sale when did you place your order?

PaulD 13th July 2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 352384)
For all of those who have received orders from arrow sale when did you place your order?

I placed mine on Wednesday and all blurays came yesterday in one box by Royal Mail.

trebor8273 13th July 2013 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulD (Post 352386)
I placed mine on Wednesday and all blurays came yesterday in one box by Royal Mail.

Thanks, mine was placed early Wednesday so all I can think is orders lost, lazy postman or arrow are dispatching in any order and not when orders where placed. Had my weekends viewings all planned:mmph:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 13th July 2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 352384)

I ordered several things on Thursday, including Django Prepare Your Coffin and The Commander and they all arrived today. The others are The Car and Runaway Train.

Bringer Of Funerals 13th July 2013 03:02 PM

Out of that lot what would you buy?