Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Slippery Jack 18th July 2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 353250)
Try Across 10th Street.

A great film with a class title track.

The song is better than the film imo. And the film doesn't even have the best version of it playing over the credits . . .

Refused 18th July 2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 353250)
Try Across 10th Street.

A great film with a class title track.

I love the song so much. Gonna have to stick it on now.

oaxaca 18th July 2013 07:19 PM

Yeh that song is the best thing Bobby Womack ever did! Love the film too, Yaphet Kotto and Anthony Quinn :cool:

demonknight 19th July 2013 01:08 PM

Two packages arrived this morning;

Street Trash on Bluray
Hellraiser-4 movies also on Bluray from Miramax :)

trebor8273 19th July 2013 01:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A these arrived today from ebay. Anyone know why these blu rays have no age certificates

trebor8273 19th July 2013 01:14 PM

1 Attachment(s)
And these. Stupid ipad won't let me post multiply photos

keirarts 19th July 2013 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 353248)
Thanks everyone for the help, will start to get some of these movies

Order these imports from the same seller who I bought when a stranger calls/ happy birthday to me double pack and video dead / terrorvison double pack

"Gingerdead Man/Gingerdead Man, Vol. 2: Passion Of The Crust DVD" 096009305895 | eBay

Puppet Master & Killjoy: Complete Collection DVD 096009063146 | eBay

And this from amazon
Nightmare City [DVD]: Amazon.co.uk: Film & TV

Also I'm a big fan of full moon/ Charles Band what are the killer bong movies like?

Really need to curb my spending and my to watch pile is getting to big!

The killer bong films are idiotic but strangely entertaining. I actually have an official full moon Killer Bong model.

Went into the new CEX this morning. Picked up the Dolph Lundgren movie PENTATHALON on Blu-ray for £3. As I went to the counter the member of staff was telling the bloke in front that he couldent trade in the item he had because there was no BBFC certificate. I had a sneaky peak and IT WAS MY F*****G COPY OF TOWN THAT DREADED SUNDOWN. I recognised the little creep, its the local junky (one of them at least) that almost got my ARROW order at XMAS. Looks like the idiot postie probably dropped the package through the wrong door :( Couldent PROVE it was mine so offered the desperate little scumbag a fiver and took it off his hands. As ALLYOURMUSIC refunded me the disc ended up costing just the fiver. After that I went to the local post office and lodged a complaint.

demonknight 19th July 2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 353416)
A these arrived today from ebay. Anyone know why these blu rays have no age certificates

Good question, of which I have no answer to:confused:

Stephen@Cult Labs 19th July 2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 353416)

Looking at all the ones he's selling, most seem to be US releases. I take it those 3 are in thinner cases than UK releases?

trebor8273 19th July 2013 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 353419)
Good question, of which I have no answer to:confused:

Well got a few from same seller and I think they must be legit as not complaints on ebay and I don't even think its possible to pirate blu ray movies. Just strange there all Sony movies and none have age certificates , but they all play and suppose that's the main thing

Edit
It's the same for the dvds, but there are age certificates on the discs themselves