Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 22nd July 2013 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 353876)
Class of 1999 and Chopping Mall are great you will have great fun with them.;)

Shame it's 976 evil 2 and the far superior 976 evil. For the price I've paid I can't complain if there's a few duff movies

Rondadoronron 22nd July 2013 04:28 PM

hmvee

2 Attachment(s)
Pooped into Hmv and picked these two,I suppose they would of been cheaper online but it was hot and I hate to leave empty handed.

Nordicdusk 22nd July 2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 353880)
Shame it's 976 evil 2 and the far superior 976 evil. For the price I've paid I can't complain if there's a few duff movies

Every ones collection has a few duds thats the fun of the hunt discovering hidden gems and the off piece of crap as along as you dont break the bank getting them its all good :lol:

trebor8273 22nd July 2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 353886)
Every ones collection has a few duds thats the fun of the hunt discovering hidden gems and the off piece of crap as along as you dont break the bank getting them its all good :lol:

Can't really complain as getting all of those films for about £15 including postage and there's quite of few gems.

Nordicdusk 22nd July 2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor8273 (Post 353888)
Can't really complain as getting all of those films for about £15 including postage and there's quite of few gems.

Your laughing so thats a great deal cant go wrong at all.

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd July 2013 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nordicdusk (Post 353891)
Your laughing so thats a great deal cant go wrong at all.

As i recall i liked 976-Evil 2. I got it in a budget pack and its one of the ones i kept.

Might watch it again tonight now. :happy:

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd July 2013 06:18 PM

5 Attachment(s)
A mate gave me these today as he's now upgraded them to BD. Also the steelbook of Hancock, but there isn't a decent image of it. It'll replace my single disc version. :happy:

I'm really pleased with Adele Blanc Sec as i borrowed it a while back and thought it excellent.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd July 2013 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 353907)
A mate gave me these today as he's now upgraded them to BD. Also the steelbook of Hancock, but there isn't a decent image of it. It'll replace my single disc version. :happy:

I'm really pleased with Adele Blanc Sec as i borrowed it a while back and thought it excellent.

Some really good free DVDs there. It's been quite a while since I saw The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec, but I remember enjoying it a great deal.

If you're interested, this is the review I wrote a couple of years ago.
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec | Film 365

Demdike@Cult Labs 22nd July 2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 353911)
Some really good free DVDs there. It's been quite a while since I saw The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec, but I remember enjoying it a great deal.

If you're interested, this is the review I wrote a couple of years ago.
The Extraordinary Adventures of Adèle Blanc-Sec | Film 365

Love the review Nos. Nice one. :thumb:

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 22nd July 2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 353916)
Love the review Nos. Nice one. :thumb:

Thanks!