Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

keirarts 25th July 2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 354197)
Talking of Body Double. For those who like the film, The Twilight Time Blu-ray goes up for preorder in 10 mins!

I'll wait for the Arrow release. ;)

keirarts 25th July 2013 03:36 PM

Bought REEL EVIL on 2 for a fiver from that's entertainment, cheesy full moon Grave encounters knock off with loads of gratuitous boob shots, so not bad. Discovered CEX give £6 credit so bought a few more and traded them in so have a nice line of credit. Invested in a copy of KILLING THEM SOFTLY on BLU, it was £6 in CEX so technically cost me £2.50!!!

Time to buy a yellow three wheel van methinks! :lol:

BAKA 25th July 2013 03:50 PM

The reply Arrow gave someone on the Criterion Forum sounded quite positive to me, with regards to Body Double:

Quote:

Though we would love to release BODY DOUBLE we do not have any plans to release it right now, but will certainly be endeavouring to make it happen at some point in the future.

trebor8273 25th July 2013 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This was waiting when I got back home. Only ordered yesterday shame zoverstocks aren't as quick as dispatching got some stuff ordered from them for a few days and still not dispatched

demonknight 25th July 2013 05:31 PM

One package today. Creature on DVD.
Stars the great Sid Haig ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th July 2013 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 354307)
One package today. Creature on DVD.
Stars the great Sid Haig ;)

Did you read my recent review of it on the other thread Demonknight?

demonknight 25th July 2013 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike (Post 354310)
Did you read my recent review of it on the other thread Demonknight?

I purchased it based on your review Demdike ;)

Demdike@Cult Labs 25th July 2013 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonknight (Post 354314)
I purchased it based on your review Demdike ;)

:makelikeatree:

Rik 25th July 2013 06:02 PM

Had a bit of time to kill this afternoon in Leeds before I met a mate to go over our Best Man's Speech, which we're doing in 3 weeks, so I thought I'd pop into HMV on a bargain hunt. For anyone not familiar with the Leeds branch of HMV, it's a big bugger with 2 floors (upstairs primarily for DVD's and BD'S).
There wasn't a single Arrow release in there, DVD or BD and the few Shameless titles I saw were ones I already own, including Phantom of Death, complete with the old cover and not the one Slippery Jack designed (I wouldn't have bought it anyway, but I did want to see it in the flesh). Everythinbg else I was interested in buying was stupidly priced (shocker!), so I left empty handed and once again remembering why I buy online instead of paying their ridiculous prices, no wonder they almost went up shit creek!
Thus endeth the rant :tongue1:

bdc 25th July 2013 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by monkeypedro (Post 354284)
Good week in the charity shops this week as managed to find many titles of interest to me.

The majority of the movies cost between 30p and £2.00 each including the Hercules box sets although i did pay £6.00 for Carnivale Season 2 which was even still sealed and the Ozploitation volume 3 box set i imported through an ebay seller for £16.00 delivered.

Very nice haul! :thumb:
That seller wouldn't have more copies of the box set? ;)