Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

sawyer6 27th July 2013 09:58 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Finally some new stuff

sjconstable 27th July 2013 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Today's arrivals:

BAKA 27th July 2013 12:34 PM

I was so tempted by Marketa Lazarova myself. Had never heard of it prior to the Criterion release, but I've read so many enthused reactions to it from blind buyers. Perhaps for the next B&N sale in November I'll give it a try. I'll be keeping an eye out to see what you think.

sjconstable 27th July 2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 354721)
I was so tempted by Marketa Lazarova myself. Had never heard of it prior to the Criterion release, but I've read so many enthused reactions to it from blind buyers. Perhaps for the next B&N sale in November I'll give it a try. I'll be keeping an eye out to see what you think.

Yeah same here, the screenshots looked pretty great, I can't wait to watch it!

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th July 2013 12:45 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Apart from the ones i was given earlier in the week, its been a quiet time for new arrivals.

trebor8273 27th July 2013 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Today's deliverers only seen cannibal Apocalypse not expecting much from the others, but no big loss as postage was more than the dvds themselves!

monkeyscreams 27th July 2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 354721)

It's a great movie, but you have to give it some time because it starts vey slow. After 45 minutes or so this film starts to grow on you. I have the second run dvd, I bet the criterion looks wonderful.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 27th July 2013 03:10 PM

I've just had an e-mail from Amazon to say they've dispatched my Possession Blu-ray, which I'd completely forgotten I'd preordered!

Slippery Jack 27th July 2013 03:15 PM

Just bought Ben Wheatley's Sightseers from Sainsbury's. Didn't realise they had an exclusive 2 disc dvd, and I can live without having it on Blu . . .

Demdike@Cult Labs 27th July 2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slippery Jack (Post 354747)
Just bought Ben Wheatley's Sightseers from Sainsbury's. Didn't realise they had an exclusive 2 disc dvd, and I can live without having it on Blu . . .

Did you get it instore?