Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Jinx_Barkman 30th July 2013 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 355276)
Got an email saying it's been despatched. Now that I think about it, I've ordered from them before and can't remember having a problem. Must be something about your face they just don't like Reaps. :pound:

On an unrelated note, the postman brought my Twilight Time blu-ray of The Driver this morning. Love that poster artwork!

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/07/30/ezadepen.jpg

That is nice. I really wish someone else released that. I haven't purchased a Twilight Time title yet because I don't like the business model but I have to admit it is getting rather tempting.

keirarts 30th July 2013 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jinx_Barkman (Post 355371)
That is nice. I really wish someone else released that. I haven't purchased a Twilight Time title yet because I don't like the business model but I have to admit it is getting rather tempting.

Heres hoping UK distributors get their butts into gear and start picking up some of these titles. I'm buying the Arrow release of THE FURY guaranteed. FRIGHT NIGHT, BODY DOUBLE ect would also be good sellers.

platostotal 30th July 2013 05:24 PM

6 Attachment(s)
Another town centre trawl thru charity-2nd hand shops netted these (the FOD is a r1 2 disc job, OUATIA was only £1.50)

JoshuaKaitlyn 30th July 2013 05:30 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Attachment 116003Attachment 116004Attachment 116005Attachment 116006Attachment 116007
From over the few days!

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th July 2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 355383)
Heres hoping UK distributors get their butts into gear and start picking up some of these titles. I'm buying the Arrow release of THE FURY guaranteed. FRIGHT NIGHT, BODY DOUBLE ect would also be good sellers.

Body Double's been nixed for the forseeable future as far as Arrow are concerned. That's why I went ahead and ordered the Twilight Time disc.

trebor8273 30th July 2013 06:02 PM

Well from seconds sights Facebook post seems I'm not the only one who's had problems with their order from amazon.

Invid Ninja 30th July 2013 07:49 PM

Now my new collection update has been sorted. :)

Oli's Movie Collection Update: 30/07/13 - YouTube

The Reaper Man@Cult Labs 30th July 2013 08:26 PM

[QUOTE=Stephen@Cult Labs;355276]Got an email saying it's been despatched. Now that I think about it, I've ordered from them before and can't remember having a problem. Must be something about your face they just don't like Reaps. :pound:

Must be.

Never had a problem in the past apart from some 'Very good' descriptions being tatty.
Now though,they're a ****ing joke.:mmph:

Ain't found an HMV with one yet either.

Paul@TheOverlook 30th July 2013 08:29 PM

I've used them loads in the past and will say that they can be a bit slow at times but are reliable.

Stephen@Cult Labs 30th July 2013 08:30 PM

[QUOTE=The Reaper Man@Cult Labs;355422]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephen@Cult Labs (Post 355276)
Got an email saying it's been despatched. Now that I think about it, I've ordered from them before and can't remember having a problem. Must be something about your face they just don't like Reaps. :pound:

Must be.

Never had a problem in the past apart from some 'Very good' descriptions being tatty.
Now though,they're a ****ing joke.:mmph:

Ain't found an HMV with one yet either.

Yeah, that's the only thing I'm wary about. Even on ebay, when someone puts 'like new', most times their idea of like new, and mine, differ greatly!