Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 30th July 2013 08:30 PM

Amazon seem to be going down hill as well, just look around on the net and lots of people with problems with them taking money when order goes to "dispatching now" but days later and some times weeks amazon haven't dispatched yet. Also doesn't their terms and conditions state that they don't take money until its dispatched. Strange thing is zavvi seem to be getting a lot better.

Slippery Jack 31st July 2013 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keirarts (Post 352038)
:eek:
My Dirty mary crazy larry/Race with the devil double bill showed up. AMAZING PQ and appears to be region free!

Watched Race with the devil last night and really want this double feature Blu now. So is it deffo region free? I see 'Region A' on all the reviews . . .

SCM 31st July 2013 09:55 AM

Bought Star Trek 3 the Search for Spock yesterday

Susan Foreman 31st July 2013 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by platostotal (Post 355384)
Another town centre trawl thru charity-2nd hand shops netted these (the FOD is a r1 2 disc job, OUATIA was only £1.50)

Oh - 'Field of Dreams'

I thought you meant 'Faces of Death'!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st July 2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suziginajackson (Post 355506)
Oh - 'Field of Dreams'

I thought you meant 'Faces of Death'!

A common misunderstanding!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st July 2013 11:03 AM

My Possession BD has just arrived from Amazon, so I'll probably watch that this evening – such a brilliant movie.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 31st July 2013 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 355512)
My Possession BD has just arrived from Amazon, so I'll probably watch that this evening – such a brilliant movie.

Agreed - absolutely love it.

Demoncrat 31st July 2013 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs (Post 355512)

Keep us posted then.....:)

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 31st July 2013 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demoncrat (Post 355517)
Keep us posted then.....:)

Will do. I'm intrigued by the HD picture and sound quality myself, so will let you now my impressions tonight or tomorrow morning.

trebor8273 31st July 2013 12:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
these have arrived. just checked bank and amazon have taking money for order of possession i canceled, been in contact and they say a refund will be issued, but it should of never gotten to this stage in the first place. ended up ordering it from a play.com seller for £10.91, but might be a bit of a risk as only a 89% rating from 9 users.

Edit

Order has just been dispatched from play,