Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

trebor8273 15th August 2013 05:53 PM

5 Attachment(s)
some stuff from cex and that's entertainment.

blind buys

dummy
embodiment of evil
gods and generals
paperhouse
the city of lost children
cubby house
zombies vs strippers

any opinions would be welcome. :)

PaulD 15th August 2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 359030)
Strange what you can find in a charity shop...

I Spit on your Grave - uncut Elite region 1 - 50p

Score!

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 15th August 2013 06:10 PM

Quote:

Great find; even though I haven't upgraded the to HD, that's my favourite release of Meir Zarchi's infamous rape-revenge film.

SShaw 15th August 2013 06:41 PM

Brood arrived today - hooray!

Philosophy of a Knife 15th August 2013 06:47 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Galaxy High - Complete Series - latest nostalgia trip!

The Land That Time Forgot / The People That Time Forgot - glad these came as I watched Warlords of Atlantis on Sunday and loved it so now I have two more Doug McClure creature adventures

One-Armed Executioner / Cleopatra Wong - another Dark Sky release of some classic exploitation

The Angel Collection - all 3 movies, should be a blast!

Attachment 117301

Philosophy of a Knife 15th August 2013 06:48 PM

Quote:

Awesome find! But it's finds like those that make months of only seeing the same old crap a bit tiresome.

troggi 15th August 2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Philosophy of a Knife (Post 359054)
Awesome find! But it's finds like those that make months of only seeing the same old crap a bit tiresome.

I sometimes despair at what the people of Portsmouth watch. Charity shops, Cash Converters and CEX all get the same pap and if you do find something in CEX 10-1 that they can't find it! :mmph:

Wes 15th August 2013 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troggi (Post 359071)
I sometimes despair at what the people of Portsmouth watch. Charity shops, Cash Converters and CEX all get the same pap and if you do find something in CEX 10-1 that they can't find it! :mmph:

Yep, same deal over here. I keep hoping some crazy wife will liquidate her cheating husband's Criterion Collection in the local Oxfam, but it never happens...

troggi 15th August 2013 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wes (Post 359074)
Yep, same deal over here. I keep hoping some crazy wife will liquidate her cheating husband's Criterion Collection in the local Oxfam, but it never happens...

That is as unlikely as opening this thread and finding that trebor8273 hasn't increased his "to watch list" one day! :pound:

trebor8273 15th August 2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by troggi (Post 359076)
That is as unlikely as opening this thread and finding that trebor8273 hasn't increased his "to watch list" one day! :pound:

I really do think I have some sort of addition, and there is only so much time in world at the rate I'm getting stuff it will take me a hundred years watching none stop to watch everything!!

Mind this place is to blame with people posting all these great and not so great films.:lol: