Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

LeRolls 6th August 2010 10:13 PM

Just ordered Escape From New York. Looking forward to checking it out in HD.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 6th August 2010 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu (Post 96028)
I thought that was a terrific movie with an incredible performance by Nicholas Hope at its centre. There is a really interesting mode where you watch the film wearing headphones as Hope had tiny microphones over each ear so you can basically watch the movie from Bubby's perspective I'd recommend that on your second viewing, perhaps after the commentary.

Thanks for the tip Nos, sounds great. :)

Gigantor 7th August 2010 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prowler (Post 95711)
Pirahna Blu-ray
Humanoids From the Deep Blu-ray
Commando Blu-ray

Didnt you want want UP FROM THE DEPTHS/DEMON FROM PARADISE?

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th August 2010 07:54 AM

Recieved my BD of The Prowler this morning. It's gonna be a good saturday night me thinks.

Stephen@Cult Labs 7th August 2010 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigantor (Post 96059)
Didnt you want want UP FROM THE DEPTHS/DEMON FROM PARADISE?

Looks like the release of Up From The Depths/Demon From Paradise has been put back until 2011. :(

pedromonkey 9th August 2010 09:48 PM

Picked up Batteries Not Included and Bill Bailey:Tinsleworm for 3 quid each, then some dude traded some dvds into work tonight and was being offered 10p cash for some so i gave him 50p and snagged American Yakuza off him, the one with Viggo Mortensen...

pedromonkey 10th August 2010 04:15 PM

picked up Jackie Chan's First Strike, Striking Distance and french zombie flick Mutants today

antmumford 10th August 2010 04:52 PM

I just popped into town to get some essentials but stupid me managed to get myself locked out so had to kill some time until Kelly get's back (lloyds bar is looking after me now) so I went to HMV and found Jackie Chan and the Kung Fu Kid, now i'm proper chuffed because not only did I not think it'd get a Uk release but I also had a £2 money off voucher to use. Result!

pedromonkey 10th August 2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 96503)
I just popped into town to get some essentials but stupid me managed to get myself locked out so had to kill some time until Kelly get's back (lloyds bar is looking after me now) so I went to HMV and found Jackie Chan and the Kung Fu Kid, now i'm proper chuffed because not only did I not think it'd get a Uk release but I also had a £2 money off voucher to use. Result!

strangley i was actually reading about that the other day...

re.form 10th August 2010 07:42 PM

Killers Moon (Redemption)