Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

pedromonkey 11th August 2010 04:22 PM

finally managed to get into cardiff city center today to visit the museum, as the gallery that i was looking forward to seeing was closed i decided to have a wander and popped into HMV, was looking to pick up City Of The Living Dead on Dvd but they were charging 16 quid for it and i couldn't afford it so picked these up instead.......

Typhoon - Korean police thriller 3.00
Robin B Hood: 2 disc special edition - Jackie Chan film 7.00

recieved these from amazon today....

Voyage To The Prehistoric Planet
It Came From Outer Space

BioZombie 11th August 2010 05:04 PM

I picked up a couple of cheap(ish) dvd in HMV today. I need something to watch as the vast majority of my collecion has been moved to my parents house in readyness for my move to uni.

Time Crimes £5
I have been meanig to to pick this up for a while

Colin £7
Heard good things about this.

Dragon Tiger Gate £5
Thought I'd check out some Donnie Yen action.

mbv 11th August 2010 06:19 PM

Friday the 13th 2 and 7
Wolfman BD Steelbox

bdc 11th August 2010 07:46 PM

Primitive London - BFI Flipside (1965) -- Blu-ray

nekromantik 11th August 2010 09:20 PM

True Blood Season 1 & 2 Bluray

pedromonkey 11th August 2010 09:42 PM

Hey Nekro, i thought you were a broke student, they must have set you back a bit....

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 11th August 2010 09:59 PM

I love that show and have seen both seasons but am waiting for the Blu-rays to drop in price a bit before I buy them.

Daemonia 12th August 2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevoj (Post 96065)
Recieved my BD of The Prowler this morning. It's gonna be a good saturday night me thinks.

How was it, steveoj? Inquiring minds need to know. ;)

nekromantik 12th August 2010 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pedromonkey (Post 96658)
Hey Nekro, i thought you were a broke student, they must have set you back a bit....

Cost me £35 after I used voucher for both.

I am broke so thats why half of it was paid for by a mate :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nosferatu (Post 96659)
I love that show and have seen both seasons but am waiting for the Blu-rays to drop in price a bit before I buy them.

full price is £53 which works out £26 a season which aint too bad considering how TV Seasons were £25 - £30 on DVD 2 years back.

Nosferatu@Cult Labs 12th August 2010 09:52 AM

That's true although I will hold off buying them until I know I will have enough spare time to watch them both back to back. I'm in the middle of watching Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles season one and will probably watch the second season after that before moving on to the complete Battlestar Galactica -- all 60 hours of it! When I know I'm near the end of that, I'll probably be the True Blood BDs.