Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

fuzzymctiger 28th August 2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by antmumford (Post 361670)
HMV in Brighton had a few good clearance Blu's in their 4 for £10 deal. Bought 3 copies of the Baraka / Samsara boxset, Saturday Night and Sunday Morning (bfi), The Rolling Stones Grrr!, Jacques Tati's Playtime, Love & Other Drugs (triple play) and Looking for Eric. Not bad for £20 me thinks :D

Any chance I could take one of those Baraka/ Samsara boxsets off your hands for a similar price? :happy:

sjconstable 28th August 2013 10:42 PM

An Onkyo home cinema system came today, a long overdue upgrade from my old worn out Sony one - HD audio finally! :woot: Just been checking out Oblivion on it, sounds verrrrry nice.

keirarts 28th August 2013 11:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 118889

This turned up today.

Firstly its regions A,B + C so will play on uk players.

Secondly its one of the best transfers of an old(er) cult movie I have seen since Alien 2 from midnight legacy. This looks like a new film. Take my advice and pick it up!

monkeypedro 28th August 2013 11:31 PM

3 Attachment(s)
When i was in London i visited Fopp and picked up Save the Green Planet, Sleeping Dogs and also Voice Over.

The postman over the last week delivered ABC's of Death, Sightseers, Hercules Returns and Cop in Blue Jeans.

I also felt the need today and go visit the charity and secondhand stores and picked up a bundle of 99p titles.

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 29th August 2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 361799)
And look how you turned out! :tsk:

I know... hardly a great advert for that particular institution, am I?! :o

Buboven 29th August 2013 08:33 AM

Got my Zombie Flesh Eaters Arrow Blu Ray slipcase signed by Fabio Frizzi at Frightfest :rockon:

Linbro 29th August 2013 09:24 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Don't you love it when you come home from work and there's a couple of Amazon boxes waiting for you:)

Bringer Of Funerals 29th August 2013 10:18 AM

Twilight Zone Season 3 has now dropped through the door now. I keep buying dvds / blu rays but when i look at it from a distance - i have enough to watch for at least a year and a half.

Also bought Parker on DVD

Edgeworth 29th August 2013 11:11 AM

Black Lagoon S2 blu. Loved the first series, looking forward to this.

Wes 29th August 2013 01:10 PM

1 Attachment(s)
It wasn't scheduled but a one-click pick up of the Corman's World Blu, going cheap over at Marketplace and a matter of some embarrassment to me that I have yet to see this documentary, cos I'm a big Corman guy...

(and here's a random still of Corman in Wim Wenders' brilliant 1982 filmmaking-as-hell movie The State of Things...)

Attachment 118908