Cult Labs

Cult Labs (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/)
-   General Film Discussions (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=563)
-   -   What Have You Bought Recently? (https://www.cult-labs.com/forums/general-film-discussions/10681-what-have-you-bought-recently.html)

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th September 2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 364226)
I really need to pick up Night School sometime. That and Killer Party, two solid slashers from Warner's Archive Collection I keep meaning to get but haven't gotten around to yet.

I've not seen Killer Party, but always remembered Night School from the pre cert vhs i had under the far superior title of Terror Eyes.

BAKA 7th September 2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 364229)
I've not seen Killer Party, but always remembered Night School from the pre cert vhs i had under the far superior title of Terror Eyes.

I always preferred that title too. Partly because when you say it, it sounds like terrorize, which I think is ingenious.

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th September 2013 01:53 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by BAKA (Post 364231)
I always preferred that title too. Partly because when you say it, it sounds like terrorize, which I think is ingenious.

When you compare the titles and covers Night School looks rather dull.

SharonLynette 7th September 2013 02:16 PM

I've just used the £50 Amazon voucher I won to order Armchair Thriller even though I know it will be cheaper in the next Network sale, also ordered Diary of a Lost Girl, IL Grido, pre-ordered Invasion of the Body Snatchers from Arrow and People Under the Stairs while fairly cheap.

Also pre-ordered La Notte and Trans-Europ-Express.

I feel sick now and weak, I think I need to lie down.

SharonLynette 7th September 2013 02:17 PM

Also, can't decide whether to order Play for Britain from Network now or to wait. Somebody needs to cut my fingers and toes off so I can't order.

Don't take this too literally, a simple breaking of them would cover me for at least a few days.

Demdike@Cult Labs 7th September 2013 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SharonLynette (Post 364235)
Also, can't decide whether to order Play for Britain from Network now or to wait. Somebody needs to cut my fingers and toes off so I can't order.

Don't take this too literally, a simple breaking of them would cover me for at least a few days.

I was thinking a fate far worse.

Breaking or cutting your finger nails. :jaw:

SharonLynette 7th September 2013 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 364237)
I was thinking a fate far worse.

Breaking or cutting your finger nails. :jaw:

Thinking of becoming a manicurist? ;)

Surprising I know but I'm not that precious about the length of finger nails, they are always breaking. I can shop at any length!

keirarts 7th September 2013 03:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok. Went on a scavenger hunt for stock to sell online. Found some good items. Also picked this up at 50p for myself...

Attachment 119669

its been 'one of those days'

Got onto the train to head out and thought some bloke was trying to kill his girlfriend.. almost jumped in until I realized he was performing an Exorcism.. I shit ye not. :crazy:

She was howling and allsorts and this bloke with abig white beard had his hand on her head and was waving a bible at her telling the 'demon' to get off the train...

I suppose the inspector might insist on another ticket?! :lol:

trebor8273 7th September 2013 04:19 PM

4 Attachment(s)
not dvds or blu rays but got these today.

edit
THUNDERCAT1973

psn if anyone wants to add me

bizarre_eye@Cult Labs 7th September 2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demdike@Cult Labs (Post 364221)
This weeks arrivals.

I begrudgingly give you a 'like', despite you paying money for Olympus Has Fallen. :tongue1: