Cult Labs

Go Back   Cult Labs > Film Discussions > General Film Discussions

Like Tree151367Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14th September 2013, 07:12 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

I must see Fight Club again soon, because I seem to have fallen out of love with it over the years - I only remember the parts of the film that get on my nerves. For what it's worth I thought Panic Room got better with each viewing...
Old 14th September 2013, 07:19 PM
Cult Addict

Ok this was weirdly lucky. Saw Q THE WINGED SERPENT blu-ray had gone down to £2.99 on Amazon marketplace... Went in to the listing to have a look and it was someone selling their dodgy boxless copy off cheap... was watching and umming and ahhing left the page for a while and then went back to find those fools ZOVERSTOCKS had undercut them.

Placed the order before going out this morning on an adventure, got back to find they actually shipped it.

Got to be bargain of the year for me!!
Old 14th September 2013, 07:20 PM
Cultist on the Rampage

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379186296.800879.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1379186373.195706.jpg
I geeked out a little today!
Old 14th September 2013, 07:21 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Quote:
Originally Posted by keirarts View Post
Ok this was weirdly lucky. Saw Q THE WINGED SERPENT blu-ray had gone down to £2.99 on Amazon marketplace... Win to the listing to have a look and it was someone selling their dodgy boxless copy off cheap... was watching and umming and ahhing left the page for a while and then went back to find those fools ZOVERSTOCKS had undercut them.

Placed the order before going out this morning on an adventure, got back to find they actually shipped it.

Lucky bugger
troggi likes this.
Old 14th September 2013, 07:27 PM
Cult Don
Cult Labs Radio Contributor
Good Trader
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Ok this was weirdly lucky. Saw Q THE WINGED SERPENT blu-ray had gone down to £2.99 on Amazon marketplace... Went in to the listing to have a look and it was someone selling their dodgy boxless copy off cheap... was watching and umming and ahhing left the page for a while and then went back to find those fools ZOVERSTOCKS had undercut them.

Jammy bugger! Definitely a case of being in the right virtual place at the right time though.

Edit: What was your adventure?
Old 14th September 2013, 07:36 PM
Cult Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosferatu@Cult Labs View Post
Jammy bugger! Definitely a case of being in the right virtual place at the right time though.

Edit: What was your adventure?
Out to sunny carlisle looking for stock for my nascent AMAZON business. Found some nice bits and bobs like a load of interesting horror titles like mausoleum and night of the demons (origional) for 50p each. Should turn a small profit on stuff like that. Also got a HBO documentary in good condition called Boffo that's silly money on there... all goes well and sales start picking up I can look at going self employed and drag my own ass out of unemployment hell..
Old 14th September 2013, 07:37 PM
Cult Acolyte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes View Post
I must see Fight Club again soon, because I seem to have fallen out of love with it over the years - I only remember the parts of the film that get on my nerves. For what it's worth I thought Panic Room got better with each viewing...
I really like Panic Room, what didnt you like about Fight Club?
Old 14th September 2013, 07:39 PM
Cult Addict

I do wonder though...

If ZOVERSTOCKS are simply undercutting without checking, exactly how much money are they losing out on?!
Old 14th September 2013, 08:05 PM
Cult Addict
Good Trader

Quote:
I do wonder though...

If ZOVERSTOCKS are simply undercutting without checking, exactly how much money are they losing out on?!

They do sometimes. They collared me for listing items at reduced prices they knew I had no intention of selling (dvd only/disc scratched but should play ok etc) so I could then buy their undercut item.
keirarts likes this.
Old 14th September 2013, 08:15 PM
Cult Veteran
Good Trader

Just ordered this

Alfred Hitchcock: The Masterpiece Collection Blu-ray | Zavvi.com

Like this? Share it using the links below!